Siblings (Madrigal family)

(THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!)
pronouns: they/them

Being the eldest child of Pepa and Felix had it's pros and cons

Being the eldest child of Pepa and Felix had it's pros and cons. Sure, (y/n) loved their family more then anything, but sometimes they didn't.

"(Y/nnnnnnnnn)!" Camilo whined as he walked into his older siblings room. Their gift was the ability to stop time. When they use their gift, they are still able to walk around and do as they please. They can if someone is touching them when they use their gift then that person will also be able to move around. It's most help for people who need a break from something/someone and don't know how to say it, people who are surprising someone, or if they need to go out on a long journey and want to have nice weather.

"What Camilo" (y/n) said blankly. "Dolores won't tell me the latest drama!" Camilo whined. (Y/n) just sweat dropped and sighed at their younger brother. "Why does that involve me?" they got off their bed and walked over to their brother. "Tell her to tell me!" instead of hugging their brother, (y/n) walked out of their room to see Dolores standing there, practically red out of anger. "It's not my fault that your too young to know!" she yelled at him. Camilo walked out and the two starter arguing. 'Thank the lord everyone else is out in the town' (y/n) thought tiredly.

"(Y/N)!" the two yelled at their older sibling. "WHAT?!" (y/n) yelled back even though they were a few feet away from them. "TELL HIM/HER TO STOP!" they yelled at the same time. (Y/n) just huffed and pulled out their stop watch, clicking the button and freezing time. They sighed and looked down at Casita who was still able to move since they were touching it. "Mind taking them back to their rooms to cool off?" they asked. Casita nodded and took the two kids away. (Y/n) smiled and walked back to their room. "Finally some piece and quiet" they huffed out.

_________________________________________

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOU SCROLL!

Hello! Due to having no motivation for this book anymore I have decided to close requests permanently and end this book. though I have decided to finish the requests I already have and then end it permanently. Thank you for reading and see you with the next request! :D