Authors Note

Hello there! After a lot of thought and consideredation, I've decided to end this book.

I'm not really into Encanto anymore (except for my other book) and I don't have any motivation for this book anymore.

I'm so sorry if I never wrote your request. Who knows, maybe in the future a spark of creativity will pass through me and I'll post another chapter.

Thank you all for making this book an amazing experience for me. You all are awesome and really have made my days a lot better.

Thank you,

Luna (author)

Still wanna read some of my books? Here are some of them! (Plus a sneak peak at a new one!

Like Encanto? Then check out my yandere!Encanto x reader book titled 'Little Witch'

Plot:

IN WHICH, a young witch leaves home and travels to the Encanto where she'll meet new friends and solve family mysteries, oh and gain a few yandere in the process.

Inspired by Kiki's Delivery Service by Studio Ghibli.

Like anime? Then check out my yandere!Seven Deadly Sins x reader book titled 'Sugar'

Plot:

Once there was a beautiful young lady named (y/n) (l/n) who was a friend of the Seven Deadly Sins. Legend says that she was even more powerful then all the sins combined and she could kill with just a snap of her fingers.

When the sins were framed for murder (y/n) got framed with them and went into hiding just like her friends. No one knows where she went but they know for sure she's most likely still alive.

10 years later Meliodas and Elizabeth go looking for the Seven Deadly Sins. Elizabeth wants their help, while Meliodas wants to find his love before the others do. What will happen? There's love, light, and blood in the air!

Like anime again? Here's a sneak peak at a My Hero Academia x reader book I'm going to post soon called 'Ghost With The Most'

Plot:

What if All Might's quirk could never be passed on?

What if Midoryia gave up too soon?

What if he never summoned them?

After the sludge incident Midoryia finds an old Oujiji board with, instructions on it? Hoping for the best outcome Midoryia follows the instructions but instead of meeting some friendly ghost he meets them.

Follow Midoryia as he trys to survive UA while he discovers that maybe having a ghost as a new quirk isn't so bad after all, besides they are the ghost with the most!