Chapter 23: The Crystal Smurf

The glowing  light started to dimmed down and letting the Smurfs and the Smurfette to see better, they soon see that Chief Akkos holding a crystal figure that looks like a Smurf.

"That's it? That's the thing that Gargamel has been looking for?" Hefty asked the Chief, which he nod "Yes, don't judge it due to its size. But this crystal Smurf has more energy magic that our Crystal magic, we tried to use it. But it can be use by the Smurfs, So we save this til the day we meet the Smurfs again." He handed the Crystal Smurf to Smurfette whose Dark-Blue glow even more as she hold on to it. 

"It feels, so cold but fine. I felt like magic is getting into me," She said surprise, Then suddenly a Dragokull warrior came to the Vault. "Chief Akkos!! Urgent news!!" She exclaimed as they all look worried, "What is wrong?" Chief Akkos asked seriously,

"Our Shamans has detect a sense of disturbs in one of the tunnels! He saying, that whatever it is, It's coming towards our village!!" The warrior explained, "I must find out what it is," He said.

"We'll help you!" Smurfette said as her friend stands besides her, "I appreciate the help, but I can't allow for you Smurfs to be in danger, not with the Crystal Smurf  in your hands. In the wrong hands, the crystal Smurf will be fill with darkness and evil. That's why I can't allow you Smurfs to get evolve with my race," 

Smurfette notices the serous looks on the Chief and see that he is not joking, "Very well, but we need to get back to our Village. That's our plan," Smurfette said, Chief Akkos  looked at her and see that she's confirming. 

"Very well, guard find an warrior to escort them back to their village, but unknown to him. Smurfette crossed finger behind her back.

Knowing that she has a plan,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this story is short, but It's New Years and I wanted to post this chapter. So I hope you all have a great new year.