Chapter 1: The smurfettes meets the smurfs

After the celebration of smurfette's revive from a lump of clay into a real smurf. the smurfs of smurfy grove just came back to smurf village, cause they went back to get their stuffs and their food. At center of smurf village, is where smurfette, smurflily, smurfblossom, smurfstorm,and smurfmelody were at the center's bench. smurfette, smurflily, smurfblossom were siting. And smurfstorm and smurfmelody were standing next to the bench.

Smurfette look around the village and she see a smurfette thanking a smurf for helping putting her stuff. She sigh happily. Then smurfette ask her friends "so, you guys do want to live here ?" Smurflily ,smurfblossom,smurfstorm, and smurfmelody said "of course!" "Sure!!!" "Uh yeah !!!" " I don't know....."

smurfette ,smurflily ,smurfblossom and smurfmelody look at smurfstorm. "what ?"smurfstorm was confused when they look at her. Smurfette ask stormy " you don't want to live here ? " smurfstorm scoffed " of course, but still I'm kinda gonna miss smurfy grove." Smurfette saw the face of lily,blossom,melody,and stormy's 's sad and upset faces, and she realize, it's gargamel fault.

Smurfette cheer them up"hey, Don't worry about it. This will be your new home...I'll ask papa if we can build you something that'll remind you of your home..."Smurflily, smurfblossom , smurfstorm and smurfmelody smile at smurfette "thanks smurfette ....." smurfette smile back. Then they heard a voice "WHAT are you doing ?" They turn to the left side and they realize that it was grouchy.

They didn't say a word for a minute, until smurfette finally say a word "oh, hey grouchy. We're just about ....." grouchy interrupt " leaving???? Hmm ?!" Smurflily was confused "why are you grouchy about ?" Grouchy pointed at the bench." This IS my bench, I come here same time and I ....." smurfette interrupt " oh, let me guess..... and grouch." Grouchy said " exactly ..." smurfette ,smurflily , smurfblossom moves away from the bench. Smurfette tell her friends " do you guys want to go to brainy's mushroom ?" They say to smurfette "sure". And smurfette says to grouchy "well, grouchy ... good job on what are you doing... you're really really good at it." As they left grouchy smile a bit.