Chapter 21: Lost in the cave maze

tIn the Dark cave, the cave was in a mess it was destroy by Gargamel's Fiery Explosion balls and they made enormous hole on the floor.

The Smurfs, the Smurfettes, Gargamel and his pets has fallen into the hole. Inside of the hole was a very dark and it was diffcult to see through. Hefty was laying down, unconscious and tired.

Then Hefty started to regain conscious as he gets up, "Oh, my Smurfy Head!!!" Hefty look around and sees that no one with him. "Huh....what? Where am I? How I did I get here?" Then Hefty remembers what happens before, he knows that he and the other Smurfs and Smurfettes have encountered with Gargamel and his his pets and they try to escape but Smurfette have been destroy by Gargamel's Fiery Explosive Balls. 

Hefty felt sad of Grief was he hit the ground with his fists and was crying. Then he heard a noise, 

"CRACK!!!!"

Hefty look above and he sees the hole that he fell down with his friends, unnoticeable to him Something pasting through the shadows and Hefty was distracted by Grief of Sadness and Angry over the death of Smurfette. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in a location in the cave, Smurfstorm and Clumsy were lying down on the ground surround by debris . "Uugh!!! My head!!" SmurfStorm groaned in painful headache and Clumsy barely woke up and he looks okay. "Huh? Uh? SmurfStorm? Is that you?"

SmurfStorm Look at Clumsy and she smiles, "Yeah, is me. Are you okay?" Clumsy nod as he looks up and sees a huge hole that they fell in.

"Looks like we been knock out since then, I can't believe we're still alive." 

SmurfStorm gets up and she founds a footprint, it was the same footprint that they found on top of the cave. "Look, it's the same footprint that we saw before." She pointed it at and Clumsy yield "Oms, I don't think we're alone at this tunnel." 

SmurfStorm pulls out her Bow and Arrows and stay alerted, "Get behind me, Clumsy. I'll protect you for now!" 

Clumsy quick goes behind of SmurfStorm, "G-g-g-g-good Idea!! Let you have the fun!!"

SmurfStorm chuckled, "Huh, usually I read in Fairy Tales as a Smurfling that Guys are supposing to be Brave and Bold. But I knew that's a lie and it's Girls who are strong and Brave."

Clumsy tries to explained, " Well, actually Most boys in my village are brave and strong....."

Then a noise came in, 

"CRACK!!"

Clumsy quickly stay behind of SmurfStorm, "W-w-w-What was that?" SmurfStorm looking around all sides. "Don't know, but we have to move out. Something is still out here, and whatever it is...... is watching us."
They slowly walk deep in the cave.

In a another cave tunnel, Brainy Smurf and SmurfBlossom were in the ground as they are unconscious. Then a small pebble fell on SmurfBlossom's head and it made her regain Consciousness.

She moaned, "Ow, that smudge!! My Smurfy Head."

Then she realizes Brainy wasn't moving, she rush over to him and sees his Glasses. She shakes Brainy to wake him up, "Brainy!! Wake up!!" She scream in worried,

Then Brainy woke up and He regained consciousness, "Oh, where am I?" As he gets up with his feet, SmurfBlossom took his glasses off the ground puts them in his face.

"It's okay, It's me!" SmurfBlossom calm him down. He was relieved to see SmurfBlossom, "What happened where are we?" 

She shrug her arms, "I don't know. But I have feeling that we're not alone down here, we lost Clumsy and SmurfStorm and Hefty and.........." Then Brainy notices the sad looks on her faces, he realizes that their sweet friend  is gone.