Prologue:

Beep Beep Beep! My goddamn alarm clock yelled at me. My eyelids fluttered open as my body slowly began to wake up. Golden sunlight was streaming in through my window, blinding me, and I could hear the birds chirping a morning tune in my mother's garden.

I check the time. 7:07. My eyes shoot open, and my blood goes cold. Not again- I thought, knowing there was no way I could possibly get ready and get to school, which starts in 8 minutes.

I jump out of bed, and grab the first pile of clothing I see, praying that they are A) clean, and B) good enough to wear on the last day of being a junior in high school. Not that it really matters, however, no one at Maple High had the SLIGHTEST sense of fashion, and to be completely honest, I don't think anyone gives 2 fucks. I quickly throw on the clothes and basically fly down the stairs. (I later realize they are a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt, and a moon necklace, with a pink flower hair accessory)

I guess I'm not having breakfast today... I rush over to my bag and throw it over my shoulder. I turn to my front door and run outside and I'm about to start running all the way to school when my sister stops me.

"Hey Ivy, why aren't you on the goddamn bus yet, you're gonna be so fucking late," "LANGUAGE, SASHA!" I heard my mom shouting from the couch in the living room. She was watching some dumb reality TV show about two people in a failing relationship or something, I don't know because SERIOUSLY WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THIS SHITTY ASS TV SHOW- (SORRY MOM!)

Anyway, As mom says that, I catch a glimpse of my sister rolling her eyes. She rolls her eyes way too much, sometimes I think they're gonna pop out of her skull and roll away from her or something. "Do you need a ride to school?" She asks, "I seriously have nothing better to do." She remarks, sarcastically I hope. "Wow, that's just fucking depressing. Let's pray for fuck's sake I don't end up like you." I make sure to keep my voice down, I don't want to get a language lecture from my mom the way Sasha did. The problem is mom thinks I'm too young to curse, even though I'm 16, goddamn it.

My thoughts get interrupted by my sister. "Ivy, earth to Ivy, did you even fucking hear what I just said, Ivy?" I snap into focus. "Yes, sorry," I say, as that bitch rolls her eyes for the 13th time that morning. "Anyways," Sasha went on, "We have to go, you're gonna be so goddamn late already, and standing here like the dumbasses with no lives we are isn't gonna help AT ALL,"

So, on that note, I climb into her black SUV and mentally prepare myself for my last day as a junior at Maple high.