Meeting sundrop

I got the new job and its kinda weird... It involves animatronics. I hate animatronics, they creep me out. They said i was in charge of the daycare today. I believe its name was sundrop. Cant wait to meet this guy...

The manager brings me in during opening times to meet him and to get used to the place. He opens the door for me and immediately i notice the bright colors pop. Its so colorful and playful here... i hear children laughing and playing. I like kids- kids are cool most times. Then a hear a loud voice "Hoooo ho ho!" Is that him? It drops into a ball pit and climbs out and runs towards me. He grabs my shoulders and said "New friend, new friend!" He's really excited... " whats your name?" He asks. "My name is Y/N..." i reply. "What a wonderful name! My name is sundrop!" He says. Man he looks really excited... a kid starts randomly crying in the back. He starts freaking out. "Sorry Y/N! I have to go. It was wonderful meeting you!" He rushing to the kid and asks him if he wants some glitter glue and googly eyes. What a strange guy... the manager laughs and says "he sure is a bubbly person!" "You can say that again." I say as we exit the daycare.

"Welp- here are the keys! You can go home and come back later or you can stay here!" The manager says "thanks but ill stay here." I reply "alrighty! Call me if you need anything!" He says "thanks." He leaves to his office. Im gonna go eat some pizza...