Sunshine~

{WHAHAH ALL OF YOUR REACTIONS WHERE SO FUNNY ON THE MOST RECENT CHAPTER LOL! Btw im trying to make this realistic since i dont wanna go immediately to the 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑥𝑦 stuff. ALSO IM PUTTING YOU GUYS ON CLIFFHANGERS ON PURPOSE! I like suspense >:) all updates will be on my tik tok: dollie.eaterrr
Enjoy the chapter!! }

(Btw member means penis. And im censoring some words bc im uncomfy spelling them out 🧍‍♀️)

I feel something poke my leg... this cant be happening. "Woah man, dont you think we are going a bit to fast?" i ask. He has a confused expression on his face. "What do you mean?" He asks. I point down. He looks down slowly and immediately gets startled "OH GOLLY! T-THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING-" heh- you can say that again... he unties my arms around his neck and pushes me out of the room "You go watch the kids! I have to fix something." He says. Yeah- i know what he has to fix. He waves bye and shuts the door. Man- that was some weird shit...

Ive been watching the kids for bout 30 minutes now. Man, that long? How long does it take? I feel someone grab my shoulders. I elbow whoever was behind me. "OUCH!"  i hear. Oh, its jeremy... "woah, sorry man. You good?" i start rubbing where i hit him. His voice sounds painful, "yeah, im good-"  i guess he saw us but i feel sundrop pull me away from him. "whos this guy?" he asks. Someones jealous... "Oh, he works here. His name is Jeremy I believe." I say. Sundrop whispers in my ear, "i don't have a good feeling about this guy." I whisper back "come on man, stop being jealous." Sundrop immediately pushes me to the side and puts his arm around Jeremys neck and starts walking to the exit of the daycare. I could hear him talking "hey sorry about you getting hit in the chest by Y/N. go get some ice and put on it, k? Bye." He pushes Jeremy out of the door. Man- he did him dirty. Sundrop then starts walking back to me and says " i am not jealous! That is so uncalled for!" I chuckle a bit and reply with "your making it so obvious." He has a frustrated look on his face. He really is cute when He's mad. "Hey, why don't we do something other than play games tonight? Lets get to know each other more." I say. He really did lighten up when i said that " really?! That would be wonderful!" Then i hear a alarm clock go off. Sundrop starts clapping and starts yelling out. "Ok kids! Your parents are here! Come line up to the front door!" He's real good at this...

after about 10 minutes all of the kids are out of the room then we walks up to me and holds me by the waist "you ready, sunshine?" He asks. Holy fuck that was hot... i wrap my arms around his neck and say "sure~" i hope that didn't sound stupid. He puts my hand on his should and puts one hand on my waist and another holding my hand. He starts dancing with me while heading to the room that we went in earlier.

we enter the room he immediately pins me to the wall "i hope I'm doing this right." He says. "Oh, you are." I reply. He leans in for a kiss. I lean forward too. His lips are so soft. I didn't think he was this kind of guy... i feel his hands touch my waist. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here... he picks me up while still kissing me and sits me down in a chair. He starts removing my clothes slowly. This is really happening, isn't it. He pulls his pants down and starts tapping his member on me. Its hard... Really hard. I spread my legs open and wait for him to enter me. Oh my god this is intense... he starts rubbling his member in between me. Then, he goes in. "AhhHh~ Y/N..." he moans "mmmm, sundrop~"
He starts thrusting in and out of me. God this feels so good i hear him grunting and moaning on every thrust. This pleasure feels so good. My moans get louder and louder. I have to be quiet, someone will find us... "Y/N! Im about to cvm!" He yells. "Me too!" I reply. He cvms inside me. I start clenching my fist. God damn this feels great. After that he pulls his member out starts putting his pants back on. I get up and hug him. He seemed startled but he hugged me back. "Thanks sundrop." I say. He still is shocked but he replies with "no problem, sunshine."
I stop hugging him and get dressed. I hold his hand while i walk out the door and back to the front desk.

That shit was intense...