Kids are cool :)

{ OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THE LAST CHAPTER! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN! Since a lot of you wanted to see what would happen heres the next chapter! Enjoy <3 }

I slept for the whole day after that. Man, this job sucks but 20 dollars an hour is a lot of money... guess ill keep it. When i get up i take a shower and put my uniform on. I walk to my car and start driving to work.

I walk into the building when a guy yells at me "hey! You have to pay for a ticket!" I turn around and then his face turns to shock "oh you work here! So sorry. My name is Jeremy." he says. "No worries. My name is Y/N." I reply. He smiles and then says " cool name! Cant wait to start working with you." What a nice guy. I wave bye to him and start walking to the daycare

At the daycare i see the manager at the front desk. He smiles when he sees me. " hey Y/N! Looks like your in charge of the front desk now. Cya later!" He walks out of the daycare. That was- annoying... looks like the daycare closes in 2 hours. I wonder what sundrop is doing...

I check to see what him and the kids are doing. Looks like they are playing some board games... sundrop is playing with a little girl in a purple overalled dress. How cute. He must like kids. I walk up to him to say hi but he sees me. His smile widens. "HEY Y/N! I missed you! Come here!" I walk to him and the little girl and sit down in front of them, watching them play. After a while sundrop stands up and yells "come on everyone! Time to clean up!" All of the kids start cleaning up with no hesitation. Must be easy for him. I start helping the little girl clean up the board game. When i finish the girl smiles at me and says "thank you!" kids are so sweet "your welcome." I reply. She starts skipping to put away the game. When i stand up sundrop grabs my hands and says " I'm so glad your back! I missed you so so much!" He's so sweet... "i missed you too." I smile at him. He then yells out to the kids " go play on the jungle gym! Your parents will pick you up in about an hour."  He pulls my hand and takes me into a room. What is he planning on... whos gonna watch the kids?