Freddy fazbear??

{ A MEDAL? BRO IDK WHAT THAT THING IS BUT TY GUYS SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! IVE NEVER FELT SO PROUD OF MYSELF BEFORE! TYSMMMMMM!!! ILY ALL SM AHHHHH!!! Also my teacher is reading my story sooo yeahhh. Hi mx. anonymous. I respect ur privacy so i would reveal ur identity. I hope you all enjoy! And again, thank you so much}

Visual of what i think Jeremy would look like:

Yeah i can draw too 😏 except for hands-

Golly- this week was wild. Why did i do that? Im so idiotic... at least i feel better after recovering over the weekend. Having a weekend off feels so luxurious. I don't wanna go to work but I'm already driving. I wanna turn back around and watch Netflix. Woah, im already here. That was fast.

I enter the building and Jeremy stops me. (NOT GERMANY)

             "hey sorry for scaring you on Wednesday. It was a total accident." He says. Man i feel bad for elbowing him in the stomach. I reply with, "its ok, I'm sorry for elbowing you in the stomach. And I'm sorry for what Sundrop did." He laughs a little bit and says " its ok. He's just a dumb animatronic. You want anything from the vending machine?" I shake my head. He pulls a thumbs up and pauses himself. He turns to me and says " by the way, boss wants you to work in the hall where all of the bots are. I think he said Freddys room." Isn't he the mascot? "Alright. Thanks." I say. He smiles and nods. He walks away to the lounge.

I don't even know where everything is. Where is freddys room? I'll just find a map or something. I see some bots sweeping and mopping the floors. One of them kinda jump scares me and asks me, "hello, please take a map." I slide the piece of paper out of his hands while slowly saying, "thankssss..." then he walks away. Great, now i have a map. Theres freddys room.

I start walking down the big bright hallway. I hear my boots clacking on the hard floor. I see the other animatronics just acting weird. One of them kept saying stuff like "im the best." What a weirdo... i put my headphones in to listen to My Chemical Romance. My friends always call me emo when they hear me listening to them.

Soon, i get to freddys room. I knock and then slowly open the door. Is he- charging? I think i startled him or something because he kinda jumped. He opened his charging system and came out to greet me. He bent down and put his hand in front of me expecting a handshake "Hello there! Im freddy faz-" i kinda interrupted him but i just stopped him and said "yeah, i know who you are."  He pulled his hand away and stopped bending down. Man hes reallyyy tall. "What are you, like 8 feet?" I asked. That felt really rude to ask for some reason "close but no." He said. I started exploring the room. He started following me around. I pretended like i didnt notice. I decided to sit in this chair that was in the corner of his room. I crossed my legs and started bobbing my leg. I started looking around and said, "soo, we are gonna be in here till 6am. Anything we can do?" He didnt say anything for about 15 seconds. Then he said, " we could get out of this room but we cant get caught." Cool option. "Alright." Lets go.

{fast forward because im lazy}

I started eating some leftovers from the kitchen while freddy just watched me. His big blue eyes felt weird following me. I stopped eating and decided to ask him a question.

                      "wanna go to the daycare?"