Chapter 3

**AUTHOR'S NOTE** sorry I haven't updated in forever!! Inspiration hasn't been coming easily😳 please enjoy and keep reviewing I love your feedback!😊

{JJ's POV} "Umm.. Sorry you must have the wrong person.." I stumbled as a prayed to God that the elevator door would just open already. My voice was extremely hoarse because I honestly couldn't find the right words to explain. How was I supposed to?

"No... No. It's definitely you Jennifer Jareau." He replied evenly.

"No... I honestly don't know who the ell you're talking about! My name is Hannah Anderson. I do not know why you would think you've known me... I've.. I've never met you before in my life." I always had been a horrible HORRIBLE liar but it was still worth a shot I guess.

"JJ don't lie t-..." He stopped as the floor beneath us slowly started its original track downward to level "L". Realizing his time was limited, he grabbed onto my wrist with a determined grip. "JJ im not letting you go again..."

"I'm not JJ!!" I exploded. "Just let me go Derek-!"

Oh shit.

I just basically told him I recognized him. My cover was officially blown.

"JJ!" He said firmer than before. The elevator doors slid open. I used the momentary distraction to slip out of his grip and bolt. "JJ wait!!" He yelled after me.

I ignored whatever else he said because I had dashed through the revolving door and out onto the city streets of our nation's capital. I never looked back. I knew he was a faster runner than I was. I had to lose him any way possible.

I began to zigzag.

I pushed, shoved, and elbowed my way through the crowded streets, which didn't make me too overly popular with civilians. I could eat his footsteps behind me. Edging ever closer.

*step-step-step-step-step-step-* suddenly, I fell to the ground with Derek Morgan's arms wrapped around my ankles.

"You missy, have some explaining to do..."