The beginning

My head was pounding and i was having trouble breathing but i didn't know why, my hearing was blocked and i could hear that sound that you hear in minecraft when taking damage. I opened my eyes and i was shocked to see that i was in the game, i looked at my health bar and i could see that i was on four and a half hearts. I finally realised that i was in an ocean biome and was drowning. I swam up to the surface where I found a plains biome. I took a closer look at my health bar and saw that my hearts had wrinkles. Upon realising this my heart was racing as i thought about what would happen when and if i died. My health bar started filling back up and i ran over to the nearest tree and started punching it. when i had finished destroying the tree i made a crafting table, sticks and planks. I placed the table down and crafted a pickaxe, an axe and a boat. I set out on my journey across the plains biome looking for sheep to kill for food and wool as my hunger bar was going down and it was getting closer to being night when all the monsters would spawn. I found two sheep and killed them with my axe i needed one more but i was out of luck as the monsters started spawning. I ran down to the ocean placed my boat and set off to find somewhere i could be safe from the monsters. I eventually got tired and fell asleep in the boat, it wasn't comfortable but it would do until i got a bed.

When i woke up i noticed that my boat had continued to move probably due to the wind and i was in a desert biome. I got out of my boat and looked around for any structures like a desert temple or a village but had no luck. i walked around for a good hour and finally stumbled upon a temple. I walked inside the structure and dug down in the corner and landed diagonal from the pressure plate. i broke the pressure plate and opened a chest it had rotten flesh, bones, string, gold horse armour and a gapple. I took the gapple but nothing else. I opened the second chest and it was the same stuff minus the gapple. The third chest was the same but it had a music disc in it entitled cat. The last chest really stood out to me though as it had rotten flesh, bones, two diamonds, a lot of string and a notch apple. I felt like i had won the lottery i was pretty much invincible.

I grabbed the TNT and made my way back up to the top using dirt blocks i got earlier. I placed my crafting table back down and made a diamond sword. Having one this early felt like a blessing and having a notch apple too there was no way i was going to die but i did need some armour though.

I continued on through the vast desert hoping to find a cave system, a ravine or a village that could hook me up with what i needed but was not expecting to find a village right next to a ravine. Using some sandstone i made a bridge across the ravine and i saw an iron golem flinging his hands in the air but it wasn't night so i thought maybe it was another player. Not wanting them to die, i threw a block of sandstone at the golem to distract it from the target. It seemed to do the trick but now the golem was after me so i towered up four blocks and waited for the golem to come over to me. When it arrived i opened my inventory and pulled out my diamond sword and started swinging it in the golems face. The golem started cracking and after a few more hits with the sword the golem was dead. Using my axe i broke down my tower of four blocks and ran over to the other player.

I was shocked to see my best friend's minecraft skin lying on the floor.
"Are you ok phil?" i asked him.
" No Steve i'm on 3 hearts, i almost died do you have any food?" Philza said.
" No i'm struggling on that front too my hunger bar is pretty low" I said.
"oh no it's getting dark, i don't wanna die" Philza said.
" we can stay in the village for a while" I said.
with that me and Philza went into a house with two floors i went upstairs and got in bed and Phil slept downstairs.
Phil was snoring within the first minute but me on the other hand was struggling to with Philza's snoring but eventually i fell asleep and that was that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my second story on wattpad. The next chapter will be on mining and will introduce a new character. The second chapter will come out on friday. see ya then.

Bremanpvp

And now a sneak peak of caving
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was woken up by an explosion. I ran out and saw a small hole in the middle of the village i walked over to the hole and saw a body. There were items spilled out all around the hole, i called the village doctor ( i know this is not a feature in minecraft but just for the story it is). The doctor said that she was breathing. The doctor carried her to a bed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________