wither storm pt 2

According to soren who is one of my friends a Formidi-bomb is crafted with eight gunpowder and a super TNT. Attempting to craft it is very dangerous, as the ingredients are highly unstable when they are put together so first i needed a super TNT.
How in the actual hell was i going to get that from. I looked through my phone and saw that you could only craft it with tnt and lava so i placed down a crafting table and put a bucket of lava underneath a regular TNT. I then took the super TNT i had just crafted and put it with eight gunpowder i got from the desert temple but never used. And BOOM the formidibomb was crafted. Then i felt a ray land on me. I've only got one shot at this i thought looking down at the ground where DanTDM, Dream and Alex were. I got a ding on my phone which answered the question of where's jerome. Then there were some evokers that had come to see what was happening and when they got close they were shocked to see a massive crater in the ground. They sent out thier vexes upon seeing Alex, Dan and Dream. Unfortunately Dan was only on two hearts so it was all over for him. I watched as his body disintegrated and his stuff fell to the ground. When i finally reached the witherstorms mouth ( well one of them ) it opened ready for a snack. I placed the bomb knowing exactly what was about to happenand lit it with flint and steel. Luckily the witherstorm didn't swallow me as i was in front of the command block, but if the wither wan't going to be the way i went out then the bomb would be. I tried to escape but it's mouth wouldn't budge but eventually i gave up because i knew i would either be blown up, swallowed or being killed due to fall damage. The bomb eventually exploded causing me to blow up with it. For some reason my totem didn't activate but when i looked through my inventory it wasn't there. Was the bomb that powerful. I looked at my hearts but quickly realised that they didn't exist and i watched as my stuff and my body was swallowed by the wither storm. I flew out of the mouth and saw Dan but he wasn't in his physical form like he was earlier. He looked pale almost ghostly and we watched together as alex was slain by a vex and the wither storm disappeared to nothing but dust. That left only Dream and he ran to the stronghold and into the portal and of course us ghosts followed him. He ran to mid and jumped into the bedrock portal and we did the same and words filled our thoughts.

I see the player you mean.

Steve

Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.

That doesn't matter. It thinks we are part of the game.

I like this player. It played well. It did not give up.

It is reading our thoughts as though they were words on a screen.

That is how it chooses to imagine many things, when it is deep in the dream of a game.

Words make a wonderful interface. Very flexible. And less terrifying than staring at the reality behind the screen.

They used to hear voices. Before players could read. Back in the days when those who did not play called the players witches, and warlocks. And players dreamed they flew through the air, on sticks powered by demons.

What did this player dream?

This player dreamed of sunlight and trees. Of fire and water. It dreamed it created. And it dreamed it destroyed. It dreamed it hunted, and was hunted. It dreamed of shelter.

Hah, the original interface. A million years old, and it still works. But what true structure did this player create, in the reality behind the screen?

It worked, with a million others, to sculpt a true world in a fold of the [scrambled], and created a [scrambled] for [scrambled], in the [scrambled].

It cannot read that thought.

No. It has not yet achieved the highest level. That, it must achieve in the long dream of life, not the short dream of a game.