Deal with the devil

When we got back to the overworld there was a wither the minecraft equivalent of Hades.
"I see you've lost someone" The Wither cackled.
"Yeah to your skeletal friends!" I shouted.
"Don't shout at me or i'll make your life a living hell" The Wither said.
"Alright, what do you want Wither" Bad said.
" I want to fight your leader" Wither said.
"Okay, why?" I asked.
"Well let's make a deal, if you win i'll revive skeppy but if you lose Steve dies" Wither said.
"Okay" I said.
"steve don't what if you lose" Alex said.
"Then i'll accept the consequences" I said.
I unsheathed my diamond sword and swung at the wither. Wither fired skulls at me and i hit them back.
"Hey you can't do that that's cheating" wither said.
"No it isn't you never mentioned any rules" I said.
The wither started throwing skulls faster and faster and faster still. some of them i knocked back but some did end up hitting me. I took another swing with my sword but missed as the wither flew up to avoid it. Then the wither shot another skull it was glowing with blue energy surrounding it. I managed to hit it back and it went flying into the wither. Now the wither was glowing with the same type of blue energy the skull was, it had reached half health. i hit it with my sword and it took so much damage. It started flying right through solid blocks and i was getting a bit nervous. I hit it with my sword again and it was a crit. The wither was so low now. I hit it one more time and it fell to the ground.
"Don't kill me, if you do my dad will come after you and he is stronger than i" Wither said.
I ignored the wither it was probably telling lies so i wouldn't kill it. Then i stabbed it with my sword and it turned white and exploded leaving a nether star on the ground. I picked it up and then i saw fireworks like what i saw when phil had died in the ravine. The fireworks eventually formed a bodylike structure bringing skeppy back to life.
Bad ran over to skeppy and gave him a hug and skeppy hugged him back.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was so much fun to write i enjoyed every second of it and i hope you did too.

Bremanpvp
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________