getting stacked

"who are ya" The voice repeated.
I turned around to face where the voice was coming from and said "steve who are you"
" I'm ian but most people know me as ssundee, what are you doing to Jimothy" Ian said.
"Nothing i swear" I said.
"Ok but i'm watching you" Ian said.
i walked back to camp and asked if anyone would go mining with me for diamonds.
Alex said she would and we walked down to the cave and searched for some diamonds
we mined for almost four days and left with enough diamonds for a full set for everyone including ian. i mean we were all in this together after all. I went over to the crafting table and made myself a full set of diamond armour, tools and an enchantment table using the obsidian and a book i got from DanTDM and started enchanting my armour.
I put my old chestplate in the camp chest. and put on my full diamond. i walked over to skeppy and asked him if he needed help building the house but he said he was nearly done he just needed the beds from outside to put inside.
i nodded and let him take all the beds inside. i put all the diamonds in the camp chest.
Ian came up to the camp and saw all the damage that the wither had made.
" Who hurt you?" ian asked.
"The wither" i replied
"oh i thought you just had one too many creeper explosions"Ian said.
"Are there anymore people stuck here in minecraft?"I asked.
"Yeah there's rage elixir and jeromeasf they are on my boat"Ian said.
"Dream's here too"DanTDM said." spawned in the dark oak forest with him and philza"
"That's right, hi Dan how you been" Dream said.
"Hi Dream i've been good wby"DanTDM said.
"fine" Dream said.
"Hey what's up"Rage said.
"They sky buddy" jerome said with a smile.
"Very funny jerry" rage said.
" Hey guys did you know i'm a pickle"Jerome said.
"yes jerome we do" I said
"Oh i just wanted to show you that i'm a pickle"Jerome said.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter i included a reference to insane craft not sure if you guys noticed or not.

Bremanpvp