seaside town

Authors note
I don't mean to offend anyone but I took a small amount of inspiration from Uniquedoll602
Thank you for being an inspiration for me!

Peso pov

I'm in the hq just sipping away at a cup of hot chocolate, when the captain comes from the hq with a lot of papers. I try to see what the papers say, but before I do, the captain announces something.

"Alright oconauts its that time of the year again, were all going to go up to the surface and restock our supplies. Everyone meet in the launch bay in 5 minutes." He said.

"Captain, what do you mean by going up to the surface to restock supplies?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled while singing down at the table.

"Well since we're underwater the majority of the time, supplies and other things can be limited like tweaks tools and materials to build new gups, or chemicals for shellington to do his experiments or inkling needing to update some old books. Things like that is why once a year we go up to the surface and gather supplies." The captain explained.

"Oh ok that makes sense. But where are we gonna go up at the surface?" I questioned. "Right now if you look at the map. We are near the coast of England near Brighton, and that is where we are going to go grab supplies. Brighton is a very big costal town and is almost like a city, so finding what we need should be hard at all."

He finished his sentence then looked to his octocompas to check the time. "It's 1:00 we should get down to the launch bay and get ready to leave." He said and with that we took the ladder down to the launch bay and saw everyone already in the gup c.

I climbed and the windshield closed and we left the octopod. As we were travelling in the sea I looked to the back of the gup to see a lot of empty crates and bags. I also knowticed that when the captain said everyone would be going, he meant everyone because in the back of the gup I also saw the professor and all the vegimals.

Once the gup had surfaced I saw what seemed to look like a peir and lots of people on it aswell. "Alright everyone, we've reached our destination. Brighton!" I looked up to see lots of fishing boats and seaguls in the sky.

We all got out of the gup and then the captain pulled out a long list and observed it quite carefully. "Alright then tweak and shellington you can go and grab the supplies you both need, there should be a store for the things you need further down the road in a large hardware store."

"And inkling and dashi, you can grab what you both need in that library and post office on that road down there." He said. Then they both left to go down the road.

He looked at me and kwazii. "And finally for the three of us we just need to grab some map data, pesos medical supplies and maybe a couple of useful items along the way." He announced. Then we were walking down the road.

"Yeow! This town is really big. There are also a lot of people here, aswell as shops. I wonder what we could find?" Said kwazii, very enthusiastic about this experience. "Well then we can look around this place once we grab pesos medical supplies and get some new and updated maps." Said the captain.

We arrived infront of a pharmacy and looked around the store and grabbed some bandages, plasters, splints and went to pay for everything. "And here is your Change of £2.30 sir." The captain then looked to be in thought before grabbing a near by chocolate bar and paying for it aswell.

"If that's everything then here is your £0.30 pence change. Have a nice day!" Said the woman by the counter. We walked out the store and I had a wide smile as the captain unwrapped the chocolate bar and split it into 3 pieces so we could all share.