φωτός 2

A/N-

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to TPA. This is an original fanfiction I made because of a dream I had, and this story is based on that dream. (It was so freaky like I am shocked my mind was able to come up with that)

I- This story is owned by me and me alone. Any signs of copyright will be reported.

II- This book will not have a regular update schedule, since I will be focusing on my main books. This was just for fun.

III- This story will be in two POV's; mine and The Photographer (Whose name you will learn eventually)

IIII- Make sure to vote, comment, and share. (And feel free to tell me if you want your name in this book.)

IV- 📸 will be used to show The Photographers POV, and ⚜ will be used for my POV

V- This is my first time writing a book that's even remotely close to the yandere genre, so don't expect it to be good. I will try my best tho.

VI- This is sort of like an au fic of my book, Aves. You don't have to read it to understand this, but it would help you understand their personalities more if you did.

(That does NOT mean I wouldn't have written this story. Maybe it would've had a different plot, but it would still have the characters and can stand on its own.)

Warnings-

This book will contain mentions of; suicide, abuse, obsession, stalking, self-harm, kidnapping, mental illness, etc.

PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.

⚜*

''Will you hurry up? Keisha and I have been waiting here for five minutes, Angel.'' My friend's voice hissed from my phone. I lowly laughed, narrowing my eyes behind my glasses. ''Alright, alright,'' I sighed amusedly, making her scoff. ''I'll be there, just let me weave through this traffic.''

''Traffic? Aren't you riding a bicycle?''

''Yeah.''

''Then why the heck are you waiting in traffic? Just go around.''

''I can't. That area's been blocked cus' of road work, remember?''

She sighed on the other end of the line. ''How about we drive over to you, pick you up, and then drive to the beach together? I have some space at the back of my Jeep for the bicycle.'' She suggested. 

''Sure, I'll be waiting near the blue house down Flamingo lane,'' I said before cutting the call and riding back up the road. I made it to the house, parking my bicycle in front of it. Taking in a deep breath of air I gazed at the dead tree in front of the house. It wasn't the only thing that looked lifeless. The blue house wasn't as bright as it once was, defaced by the bands of boys that passed this area. Words like 'ghost' and 'freak' were spray-painted on its sides, and the blue paint was peeling, revealing the cracked grey cement underneath. The roof was rusted by its long years under the rain and sun, and the window on the roof was cracked. 

There were rumors going around the neighborhood, saying that a ghost lived in the house and that there would be sounds of a child laughing coming from it. But obviously, that's what they were; rumors.

Kids would do anything for attention these days, and that included spinning the most ridiculous stories imaginable.

I smiled as I looked out to the pier behind the house, my hoodie covering my eyes from the shine of the early afternoon sun. It was scalding hot, the perfect day to go to the beach. My friends and I immediately started planning for a stay at the motel near the beach, so that we would always be near the water. And the fact that it was summer vacation made it all the better.

I closed my eyes and tightened the hoodie around my face, making only my forehead visible. I giggled, laughing at my own silly antics. My eyes snapped open when a rustle in the bushes caught my attention, making me spin around on my seat. I scanned the area, looking for the source of the sound. 

''Hey! We're here Steph!'' A high voice shrilled, followed by the rumble of a car. The noise was forgotten as I cycled to the Jeep, my two friends heaving my bicycle next to theirs in the back. I tossed my backpack into the car and jumped in, laughing at something Benedict said to Keisha and me. We drove back down the road, towards the pier.

I didn't notice the green eyes that followed.