Chapter Two

Chapter Two | The Reality Is...

Theia Madden posts heartbreaking quote about 'nightmares' & 'unkind days'

Theia Madden shared the quote on her Instagram Story.

It appears to be a message to women struggling as 2021 comes to a close.

Her post contained references to "strength and survival," seemingly in a nod to all that she's been through with the passing of her husband Tyndall Madden.

The quote reads: "To the woman who believed that this year would be a year of peace and genuine love, I'm sorry that these days, weeks and months have been so unkind to you.

"I know it may not feel like it at times but you are magic, you are what happens when a dream decides to got to war with nightmares. You are a symbol of strength and survival."

Theia's post continued: "A beautiful moment of life deciding to continue onward even through hell fire. I hope you're reading this right now, I long to reach you.

"I hope you know that inside lives everything you've always needed and that you have always been more than enough, even when others decide to overlook you.

"I hope this next year is kinder to you. I hope you continue to fight for all that you deserve. I know it hasn't been easy but I like to think that you are stronger than you've ever been."

The post concluded with: "Thank you for reading this. Take care, r.h. Sin."

Theia added no additional context to the post, only sharing it to her Instagram Story.

The NFL Association and the family of Tyndall Madden will take legal actions against all false allegations made surrounding the cause of death of the late Tyndall Madden.

"Uhh! More flowers," I said as I tried to keep myself from breaking down crying in front of everyone who had come over to help plan Tyndall's funeral and memorial service

"Theia," Ciara said as I rubbed my face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't handle seeing these flowers anymore," I said.

"I know, honey, but everyone wants you to know that you have their condolences. That's why they are sending these flowers," Ciara said.

"I have no more room for these flowers; I understand the reason, but it's not making me feel better," I said.

"I'll tell the housekeeper to keep them out of your sight," Vanessa said.

Vanessa stood up and grabbed the floral arrangements, and took them out of the room.

"Do you know what you want to do for his memorial service?" Lala asked me.

I shrugged.

"The NFL and a few of his past teammates want to do the memorial service, so I think I'll let them handle that, but for his funeral, I want it to represent him and his life, you know, I want everyone to see what an amazing man he was," I explained to Lala.

"Okay, we can do that," Ciara said.

"This morning, his lawyer called, and Tyndall's will was found, and it was updated a few months ago after he found out we were having another baby. He divided everything equally among the kids and the rest of his family. His estate has been established to make sure any future money made off of his likeness will be left for the kids, and I was made executor. I got chills when the lawyer read everything that Tyndall wrote in his will," I told the girls.

"All that matter is that he was prepared and that you guys will be taken care of, Theia," Serenity said.

"I would prefer that he was here in person to take care of us and not dead," I said.

"Sweetie, you have to come to terms with his passing," Serenity said.

"Mom, you're pissing me off; you can keep saying that, but until you have to bury your husband, you won't understand what I'm going through!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry," Serenity said as she walked over to me and took a seat next to me. "I'm not very good at this, but I want you to know that I'm not trying to force you to move on or anything. It would help if you weren't in denial about your situation, Theia," She explained to me.

"I'm not in denial about his death; I'm angry that my husband isn't here anymore, and I have to look at our kids every day and explain to them why daddy can't tuck them in at night anymore and why every time someone looks at them they say I'm sorry for your loss," I said.

"I have to walk into a hospital next month by myself and have a baby that Tyndall will never be able to hold," I cried out.

"I'm so sorry," Serenity said, pulling me into a hug.

"My baby will miss out on having a loving father, who would do anything in this world for his children," I said.

Ciara hands me a tissue.

"I'm scared and angry," I said as I wiped my tears.

"We're here for you," Lala said as she wiped her tears away.

"You have a village, Theia; you don't have to be scared," Ciara said.

"Exactly, I know what you're feeling, and I promise you it will get better," Vanessa said.

The NFL Association and past teammates of Tyndall Madden will held a celebration of the life and career of football icon Tyndall Madden.

Tyndall Madden will be one of Eight "Heroes of the Game" elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2022.