Chapter Four

Chapter Four | Workout Interference

Tyndall Madden Laid to Rest in Private Funeral. ET has learned that a private funeral for the NFL player was held in California. Three and a half weeks after his death. The legendary NFL star is survived by his wife, Theia Madden and their right children. "Theia and the family wanted a private service to mourn their loss," a source tells ET. "The ceremony was extremely hard for everyone as it's still hard for them to grasp they lost a beautiful soul." In addition to the private funeral, a public memorial for Tyndall took place last week.

Serenity pops by Theia's house to disrupt the latter's workout routine

Even though Theia's expecting, she works out like a professional athlete. Serenity doesn't want Theia to go into early labor because she's working out and exerting so much.

Serenity talks to Theia during her cool down and warns Theia that she should not be doing this pregnant as she might hurt herself.

"No, I want to be healthy," an annoyed Theia exclaims.

"Oh no, honey! You're taking a break," Serenity demands.

"This is a part of my grieving process; I sat in the house for weeks, and now I want to work out; I need this," Theia tells her mom.

"You can do other things, Theia," Serenity said.

Although Theia appreciates her mother's concern, she thinks Serenity is behaving like a psychopath for getting in the way of her grieving process, exercising time, and dishing out all sorts of advice.

It's just so extreme. Enough is enough!

Furthermore, Theia's workout routine has been sanctioned by a doctor.

"Doctor Anthoni says it's good to work out," Theia informs her mother. "I'm doing what my doctor says," Theia adds.

However, this confession inspires Serenity to ask to attend one of Theia's upcoming checkups, a request that Theia reluctantly agrees to as she wants her mother to get off her case.

"I'm worried about you, Theia; you not behaving like yourself," Serenity said.

"Of course, I'm not. I just lost the love of my life, and now I have to adjust to life as a widow with seven kids and a newborn," Theia said, annoyed.

"And that's why you should be relaxing and allowing people to help you," Serenity said.

Theia picks up her water bottle and takes a sip.

"I understand that, but you and everyone else keeps telling me what to do instead of doing the things that I asked. I know everyone is worried and wishes to be there for me but let me figure out what I want or need," Theia said.