Chapter Five

Chapter Five | Early Arrival

11,356,080 likestheiamadden Young and in love and we didn't even know how good it was going to get

11,356,080 likes
theiamadden Young and in love and we didn't even know how good it was going to get. We knew even back then that it was us against the world. God we were so young! 🤍 I miss you everyday, Tyndall
View all 93,054 views

"Theia, are you okay?" Lala asked Theia.

"There's an ache in my stomach... I think there might be something wrong with the baby, Lala, I need to go to the hospital," Theia answered as she stood up and grabbed her hospital bags.

Theia's face contorts in pain once again as Lala calls Serenity and arranged for the kids to stay with Ciara while she takes Theia to the hospital.

The contractions started quickly after Theia's water broke after Ciara had came and picked up the kids.

Once they were in the car, Theia felt her contractions and tried to breathe through them.

Twenty minutes later, they arrived. Lala parked the car, grabbed Theia's hospital bag and helped Theia out of the car.

They walked into the emergency room and a nurse checked Theia's vitals before she was wheeled up to the labor and delivery wing.

Once in her room, Theia was dressed in a hospital gown.

Soon her mother arrived as the doctor talked to Theia about her birthing plan while a nurse performed a quick ultrasound to make confirm that the baby was in the correct, head down position.

While Theia lay in bed inhaling gas and air, her mother emerged from the bathroom to see her husband at her daughter's bedside.

Then glam-ma Serenity joined in helping Theia breathe and push.

Theia was so overwhelmed. She's experiencing a miracle take place and Tyndall isn't here but the fact that she's actually in a delivery room without him this time, for her to give birth, it's just unreal but I feel so blessed to have a piece of him enter this world.

It didn't take long before baby Trayton was in Theia's arms, and the new mom was ready to spend the rest of her life with her children and baby boy.

While all the focus was on Theia, and Trayton bonding for the first time as a mom and son, the new mom couldn't fully escape the sadness looming from the aftermath of Tyndall's death.

Lala asks her if she is feeling overwhelmed, but a clearly distracted Theia tells her things will calm down when she leaves hospital.

"Is everyone writing you?" Lala asks, as Serenity stands beside her looking worried, and a nurse works alongside Theia's assistant in the small recovery room.

Lala assured Theia that everyone just wanted to make sure she knew that she was supported, but for Theia, it was all a little too much.

"It's just, I don't want to deal with it, I'm trying to not break down about him not being here and everyone keeps saying things," Theia explained.

"Too many people, but writing about both things. I'm like, "Shut up."' Theia says, scrolling through messages on her phone. 'I don't have the energy for that right now like, "Everyone, leave me alone."'

She then tells Lala: "It's also, it's just too much,"

Three days later, Theia and Trayton were discharged from the hospital.

After getting back into her normal routine, Theia started to settle into her new role as a mother of eight.

Being home from the hospital has been great. Theia feels a lot better now that she's home. She likes her own space; loves my routine and she feels good.

She is so in love with Trayton and her love for him becomes more and more and more every single day.

After things calmed down, most of Theia's family had came over to meet the new baby and help Theia with anything she needed help with.

"When are you going to announce his birth?" Olivia asked Theia.

"Soon," Theia replied.

Theia Madden Has Given Birth To A Baby Boy
The widow of Tyndall Madden has finally become a new mum to a healthy baby boy.

10,892,711 likes theiamadden Our little boy, Trayton Madden, has completely stolen my heart and I am overwhelmed with LOVE

10,892,711 likes
theiamadden Our little boy, Trayton Madden, has completely stolen my heart and I am overwhelmed with LOVE. Such a blessing to welcome this angel into the family! Mommy and Daddy loooooove you Trayton! Tyndall, I hope you're watching over this little miracle and out family 🤍
View all 132,240 comments