Chapter Three

Chapter Three | The Baby Shower

"Theia, do you want to cancel your baby shower?" My assistant, Alexa, asked me over the phone

"What, baby shower?" I replied.

"Tyndall had planned a surprise baby shower for you; I don't know if you still want to go ahead with it," Alexa said.

"What! Oh my gosh, I can't," I said.

"Invitations were already sent out," Alexa said.

"Alexa, my husband just died. I'm sure people will understand why we can't continue with the baby shower," I said.

"I know this is overstepping, but I think you should still have the baby shower; I mean, this is the last thing Tyndall ever planned for you," Alexa said.

"I don't know," I said.

"Theia, think about it," Alexa said.

I sighed.

"I have to go, Alexa," I said, ending the call.

Theia's cousin, Melanie, walked into the room.

"Hey, Theia," Melanie said.

Theia decided to ask Melanie if she knew anything about the baby shower that Tyndall had planned.

"Did you know about a baby shower that Tyndall had planned for me?" I asked her.

"What? No," Melanie answered, lying.

I squinted my eyes at her.

"I can tell you're lying," I told her.

Melanie sighed.

"Who told you?" Melanie asked me.

"You guys were still going to continue with the event without telling me," I replied, not revealing that Alexa told me about the baby shower.

I started tearing up.

"I can't celebrate our baby right now because I'm mourning his father," I said as I pulled on my sleeve to wipe my tears.

"Tyndall would not want you not to attend this baby shower because of his passing, Theia," Melanie said.

"But it seems so wrong," I said, crying.

I can't imagine going out in public to party, knowing that my husband isn't with me to celebrate our son. I feel as if that's so cruel to do.

"Think of it this way; when this baby grows up, you can tell me that his father planned this baby shower; that he was so excited to meet him and loved him very much. Theia, this baby shower is in memory of Tyndall's love for you and his children," Melanie said.

I cried even more.

"I can't believe it; he planned this and so much more, and he's not even here to witness it," I said.

"But he is; he is in heaven, smiling down on you, Theia," Melanie said.

"Fine, I'll go, but I'm not wearing any bright colors aside from blue," I said.

Theia Madden Celebrates Baby Shower with Family & Friends! Theia Madden was surrounded by love while celebrating her baby shower! The eight-month-pregnant heiress was thrown a surprise baby shower by her late husband Tyndall Madden, who had planned the event before his passing. Tyndall went all out for the shower with no expense spared and it's turned out to be stunning and gorgeous.

Theia Madden Felt Reluctant Attend Baby Shower, planned by her late husband, Tyndall Madden but friends and family told her to attend as Tyndall would have wanted her to celebrate the new baby.

13,892,534 likestheiamadden Where do I even begin?!?! How do I even begin to give thanks and praise to all of the people who took part in helping create the most incredible baby shower? Tyndall, once again, you have gone above and beyond in showin...

13,892,534 likes
theiamadden Where do I even begin?!?! How do I even begin to give thanks and praise to all of the people who took part in helping create the most incredible baby shower? Tyndall, once again, you have gone above and beyond in showing much love you have for our children and me. I thought the push present was the last thing I would ever receive from you, but when Alexa told me about the baby shower, I was beyond shocked. Thank you, baby; you don't know how much it meant to me that you planned to be surprised with this after I complained about not wanting one. Thank you for creating the most magical memories I get to keep for the rest of my life! Wow, that is truly all I can say! They say "love is in the details", I couldn't agree more! Look at all the love! From Tyndall's hand written Baby Madden sign to each and every flower placed. Love was involved! I wish I could post every single picture! I'm still dreaming.
View all 111,042 comments