06 ) love letter, start!

into a brighter tomorrow, let's be together!

Jiyoon's idea completely struck me. Love letters? For him!? It certainly wasn't a bad idea, but it felt a bit... hard. He already knew what my handwriting looked like, so wouldn't he have every idea that it would be me? However, Jongseong does say that Sunoo is completely clueless at times. However, he sits by me! He knows that I'm a bit... flustered. However, he's still clueless... However-

"Stop staring at the lilac piece of paper and write it already," I flinch hearing the soft voice near me, her breath pinching my ear as I scoot away. Jiyoon's hooded eyes wear over me, looking down at the paper then at me. She wore a green tea facemask, one that she suddenly loves so much after her male idol wore it. Crossing her arms, she scolds me. "I promise you, he won't think anything of it. That boy breezes by just about anything, and says thank you even if you insult him. Sunoo's smart, but not that smart. He's good at textbooks, not at letters."

"But, but, what if he does find out?" I sulk, covering my face with my palms. My voice is somewhat muffled, but I continue to fake a cry in hopes that it will ease my uneasy heart. "I wouldn't live with myself! We'd become all awkward, and sitting with him would be an absolute pain! I can't have that become the outcome."

Jiyoon sighs, shaking her head. "Areum-"

"I must say, he is certainly clueless," Jongseong enters the conversation unknown to what the subject was, but to every dismay for me, it had always been Sunoo. "Every time we joke with him, he gets a part of it, then doesn't. It's always half and half, so I would think that he may have his suspicions, but drop them because he doesn't know you that well yet."

Jiyoon grumbles when I slowly nod, getting Jongseong's explanation more than the prim and perfect Jiyoon's. Jongseong smiles before ruffling my hair, looking at the lilac piece of paper. "Ah, you're writing him a love letter? He surely won't know that it's you."

"How?"

"He's never been that experienced with exerting his love language, though, he's had plenty of crushes in the past," My heart breaks, and I refuse to listen to the rest. My eyes stare at the lilac paper that stares back at me, but my ears still poke at Jongseong's words. "He's never been able to confess because he's too shy, but I think that this year, he's going for love. Maybe it'll be you! He's been talking about you a lot with the group and- why is she spacing out?"