*Reunited*

**SMUT WARNING!!!**

If you do not want to read the smutty part, it starts after the first line break so just skip ahead to the second line break.

If you skip then just assume they had a pillow fight :)

We all got to the dining hall around the same time and we all fell back into our normal routine of family dinner. The only difference was the Asgardian clothing that everyone was now wearing. I was sat between Loki and Thor with Freya on my lap. Thor kept trying to get on her good side by giving her all kinds of sweets, which she happily accepted. Every pastry or sweet she was given she would turn and offer half to Loki.

I had told her many stories of Loki and shown her pictures so she knew who he was, but I still didn't expect her to become attached to him so quickly. I was pleasantly surprised by this though and Loki couldn't be happier.

We were all exhausted from todays battle so after dinner everyone started making their way back to their rooms. All that was left was Thor, Loki, Tony, Pepper and the kids. Tony looked like he was trying really hard to not say something. I finally noticed him fidgeting and kicked his leg under the table. He gave me a glare and looked between myself and Loki as if trying to silently scold me.

I glared right back at him "If you have something to say then go ahead and say it"

Tony scoffed "I have a lot to say, but half of it can't be said in front of the kiddo's"

Pepper put her arm on his shoulder "Tony, just leave it alone. Let's go to bed."

He shook his head "No. No can do until I say my peace." Tony looked to Loki now "You left. You left and now here you sit, next to Y/N as if nothing happened. She was ready to give up her entire life for you and you didn't even have the decency to tell her goodbye."

Loki was glaring at Tony now "I don't have to explain myself to you, Stark, I've said my apologies to Y/N and I will make my amends. To her."

"So what, you say you're sorry and we're all supposed to forget that you abandoned your fiancée and unborn child?!"

"I was not aware that she was with child. I never would left her if I had known!"

Tony rolled his eyes and Thor stood then "I think that's enough for one evening. If Y/N has forgiven Loki then that's enough. We should be happy that Freya now has both her mother and father together. The rest is none of our business. I think it's time we all headed to bed."

Freya reached out for Tony then "Stay with Pops!"

Tony laughed and kissed her head "Sure kid, you can stay with us tonight if it's alright with mom" I nodded and smiled at her.

Pepper came over and knelt down to Nari "You're welcome to stay with us too if you want, sweetheart"

Nari looked back to Loki who gave him a reassuring smile and Nari grabbed Pepper's hand and practically ran out of the room with her. He seemed so happy to have all of these people that wanted to spend time with him and he was already in love with his new sister. Thor nodded at us before leaving and Loki took my hand to lead me back to our room.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as our door closed behind us I wrapped my arms around Loki's middle and buried my face in his chest. He held me tightly and ran his hand through my hair. I pulled away and kissed him very softly. Loki cupped my cheek and deepened the kiss, causing me to give a small moan.