Chapter Two

Lauren's POV

I stretched my arms out and it made me quivered. That was good stretch. I yawned then got out of my cover.

I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

"Lauren! I need to pee!" I heard Chris pounding the door. I ignored him.

After a good 10 minute, I wrapped myself with a towel then walked out of the bathroom. "You're an asshole.." I heard him muttered.

I grabbed my skinny jean and the 1975 t-shirt on. "Good looking, Lauren." I told myself. I walked down the stair then went to the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I kissed her cheek. "Morning dad." my dad looked up at me from the newspaper and smiled. "Morning, Lauren."

I flicked my sister, Taylor's head. "Tay, I am going to steal this alright." I grabbed her waffles. Before she protest, "Love you, Tay. Bye." I ran out of the door then got in my car.

I was about to leave, Chris ran out of the house. Oh I almost forget about him, eh who cares. I decided to messed around with him. I pretended I didn't see him, I pulled out of the driveway and Chris jumped in front of my car. He flipped me out.

I smiled as Chris got in. "Hey Chris." He didn't say anything, just gave me a death glare. I shrugged then drove off to our school.

We got there and we went to our separate way. I jumped on my friend, Brad. "Hey everybody." I greeted.

Okay my friends and I were the popular group of the school and I was a leader of this group. And no we were not that kind of popular kids where they are being assholes and bitches, and bullying everybody. We weren't like that. We only stop the bullying whenever we see one. I knew how it feel by being bullied. I was bullied in my middle school for not being normal because of my condition. I made sure to treat everybody the way I want to be treat.

The warning bell rang, "I will see you later in the lunch." I walked off to my class with Luis. I wasn't paying attention I was going, I bumped into someone, making our stuffs fell out of our arms. "Oops, it was my fault for not pay attention where I was going." She just nodded and seemed she was in a rush to grabbing her books.

I never seen this girl before, she was avoiding to make eye contact with me but I was awe with her beauty. I was about to ask what was her name but she rushed off to wherever she was going to. I was upset because she didn't want to look at me to see who I was. She seemed she was afraid if I was going to yell at her for not pay attention where she was going. I let a long breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Wow Lauren, you just bump into her and you're speechless. Someone is in love." Luis nudged me in my stomach.

"Shut up." I stared at the brunette girl walking.

"Oh Lauren, I think she's straight like a pole." I rolled my eyes at him. "One more time I am telling you this, I don't go and fuck them unlike you.. no offense." he put his hands up, "No offense, Lauren. I am all fine with that. I will take that as compliment."

We got into our class, History. "Good morning, Mrs. Bailey. We went to our assigned seats and chatted until the bell rung.

A few minute later, I heard the knocking and the unfamiliar new boy. "Sorry, ma'am. I'm new today. I am Austin. Austin Cabello." he sticks his hand out, let Mrs. Bailey to shake his head. "Welcome here, Austin. Please take a seat next to Alex. Alex raise your hand, so he can see you."

Austin smiled and walked over to the empty desk between Alex and me. "Hey, new kid." I greeted him. "Hey..."

"Lauren. Nice to meet you. This is Luis." I introduced us. He smiled. "You, too."

He wasn't a bad kid at all.

**
After the class, I walked on my way to my next class, Psychology. Someone bumped into me, again. It was the same girl from earlier.

"Sorry." She looked down, not making eye contact with me. "Oh it's you again." I said, smiling. "I'm Lau-"

"Oh, I'm not going to bug you anymore. I-I have to go." she quickly walked away. "Ren.."

Her voice was so raspy yet beautiful.

I sighed but I was not giving up. I chewed inside of my mouth. I stared at her walking to her next class. Who is this girl? I thought.

I run into the classroom before the bell rung. "You're lucky this time, Jauregui." Mr. Han, "Please take your seat."

I took my seat next to my friends, Alexa and Normani. I noticed the brunette girl on the other side, the same girl who I bumped into twice.

"Hey do you know that girl?" I asked them, pointing her. They shook their head no. "That's the new student. I think." Alexa shrugged. I just nodded. I am going to talk with her after this class. I told myself. I turned my head to Mr. Han.

The bell rung, the brunette rushed out of the classroom. I groaned. I never will have a chance to know her.

"Look like she doesn't want anyone to talk with her." Alexa patted on my back then wrapped her arms around my waist. I gave her a pout. "I will see you after school?" She asked me, pressed her body into mine. I smirked and nodded. She send me a wink and walked away.

**
After school, the brunette girl with the brown eyes was walking with Austin and for some reason it was boiling in my veins. I walked over to them. "Hey Austin! Who is this?" I sort slapped his back a little hard. The brunette widened her eyes when she heard me, she must recognized my voice. "Oh Lauren, this is my twin sister, Camila. This is Lauren, I have her in History and Wood and lunch." Oh they were siblings, that explained a lot why Camila didn't seem familiar, she was the new student.

"Hey Camila, it's you, the girl who bumped into me. Twice." I greeted. She didn't say anything, she gave me a toothless smile. She wasn't looking at me, she was looking at whatever behind me. I wanted to know if she wanted to hang out sometime. "He-" I was interrupted by Alexa.

"Hey babe, let's go?" Alexa grabbed my hand and intertwined. I gave her a kiss and nodded. "Well I will see you tomorrow."

"Bye Austin. Camila." I waved them bye.

Now I know her name. I will try more to know about herself. I told myself.
__________________________

(:

Don't forget to vote!

-Camie ✌️🐨