Chapter Four

Lauren's POV

"Well there are nothing to do today. So I am giving you all a free hour. You may leave this room but stay on the school ground." My teacher went his desk, working on whatever. Most of the students leave the room. Camila was reading. I got up and walked over to her.

"Hey Camila." I greeted her. She gave me a soft smile as usual. I took a seat next to her, I can see her tensed up which made me frown a little.

"So how far do you like this school?" I tried to make covansation with her. She wouldn't keep it continuing or gave me short answers.

"It's okay, I only have been here less than a week." She didn't look at me, she kept her eyes on the book. I slowly nodded.

"So... what are you reading?" I asked her.

"Oh Trials and Tribulations"

"Never heard it before.. what is it about?" I asked her. She sighed then closed her book.

"It is about this girl got hit by a car and everything had changed. Her life was ruined because of her accident but until she met this girl. She was falling for her without realizing..." She kept talking about her. She was so into it. I kept staring at her, examining her flawless beauty. The way she moved her lips while she was talking.

"And then she finally expressed her feelings for this girl." She finally looked at me and gave me a soft smile. The butterflies went wild in my stomach but I didn't see any sparks in her brown eyes, they were... dull? They seemed so depressed, wanted to be help and wanted to be loved.

"Sound good book." I said. She nodded.

"It is. I've read this book for fourth or fifth time. It is an amazing book. You should read it." I noticed she was start to opening but not too much. I smiled.

"I will."

She didn't say anything, she went back to reading again. I decided to leave her alone in her little world.

The way she bit her bottom lip, the way she changed her expression, and they way she staunched her nose.

I wanted to know about her. She wasn't letting anyone to break her walls down but I won't give up.

**
My vocal teacher, Andrew clapped his hand to get our attention.

"Okay, today, I have project more like fun project for you all." He handed us papers. Camila tensed a bit little as she read a paper.

"This project, it's fun! All you need is find a partner to sing with. It's not that hard, this shall be easy for you all. No excuses. Okay now go find a partner." Andrew smiled at us.

This was the way to know Camila, I shall get her as my partner, just as I was about walk over to her. Someone, Jacob asked her to be his partner. Camila gently rejected his offer. He seem mad and kept forcing her to be his partner which made me mad.

"Hey Jacob, leave her alone. Can you see she's not comfortable?" I glared at him. "She just told you no. Accept it and go find someone else."

He mumbled whatever and walked off.

"You okay?" Camila nodded.

I took a seat. Camila took a breath.

"Uhm Lauren. Can you be my partner since you're the only one I know in here?"

"Yeah sure! I-I mean sure sure." I tried keep my excitement low. Now I have to make her to warm up to me first then I will start to breaking her walls down.

I don't know why it have to be Camila, she's different than everybody. I don't know what is it but I will find out.

"It will due in a month, so you all have penalty time to do this project, so afterward you have free period until project due." Andrew told us and some of the students cheered as Andrew mentioned we have free period for this hour until project due.

I turned my head at Camila and gave her a soft smile. "Want come over at my house or do you want me go over your house to start this project?" I asked her.

"Sure."

"So who?"

"Who what?" I giggled at her confusion. "I asked you which do you like if I go over your place or you come over my home?"

"Oh. You c-could come over today if you like to?" Camila was rubbing her wrists which made me concerned but I decided to not asked her.

"Of course, can I have your number?" I asked her, and Camila slowly nodded. She ripped a blank paper from her notebook and put her number on it.

"Here." She gave me it.

I smiled. "Thanks."

Now I really hoped I will able make her to open more and able can breaking her walls down even though it will be a tough challenge.
__________________________

Sorry for late update but duh this story will have slow updates

Who is your favorite member of Fifth Harmony? I love all of them equally but I love Lauren so much that hurts my heart emotionally.

Hope you like it. (: don't forget to vote

-Camie✌️🐨