Chapter 5 (short)

After his mother had killed Shylo, she dragged his body to her bedroom, leaving a trail of fresh blood in the hallway.

The smile she wore seemed to never fade.

Shylo's mother was working away, stitching up her doll.

She stitched here and there, with blood and dirt between her fingers.

Her eyes were moving different directions and hyper speeds, and her teeth were chattering fastly.

She began with the face.

The face is the best part!!! She thought as she giggled.

Squishy noises could be heard when she cut away from the face.

"Your my doll. My doll only! We will be a porcelain family!"

Her mouth was wide open, and shaped in a smiling position. She threw down the chunk of skin that was cut away from the head, and replaced it with a maroon material.

When she was finished with the forehead, she moved to the mouth.

All she could think about was how lovely it would be when he's finished.

She knew that he was dead and gone, but she didn't care. All she cared about was making a real life doll, to her liking.

Time went on, and the doll was complete.

She was laughing for minutes and minutes, and couldn't help it. She was truly insane.

She had murdered her own son, and turned him into something unbelievably atrocious.

Melissa backed up, and admired her work.

She closed her small eyes, and held out her arms.

"I'VE DONE IT! MY BEAUTIFUL DOLL IS COMPLETE! OH MY SON! YOUR MY LITTLE MONSTER!"

She giggled creepily, then began laughing out loud.

She turned to see a mirror in front of her. "Oh! I'm very dirty!"

She was, a terrible mother. She seemed to have no sympathy for what she did. Not even what she did to her very own husband.

Family
[Noun]
Someone or someone's that you love, deeply, and unconditionally.

She definitely corrupted the meaning of the word "family"

This was no family. It was bondage. A prison.

A place that Shylo had to be locked away in forever. He had hoped that he would get out of there alive.

All hope had been lost.