Character Information!!!

More info on me here! https://linktr.ee/admin?q=%2Fadmin

Hii guys! Thanks for reading my story! If you made it this far. Ilysm 😭❤

This is Melissa West's official design!

Porcelain Shylo----------------------------

Porcelain Shylo
----------------------------

Porcelain Shylo----------------------------

This is Shylo's official design!

I have made a few mistakes in the picture shown. He wears overalls, which means it's not supposed to look like suspenders. I'll give another example, then we'll get into his information ^^

 I'll give another example, then we'll get into his information ^^

Okay, that's better XD. So this is what he looks like!

------------------------
Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Leo

S/O: Birthday Bella

Birthday: August 12th, 2002

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Straight Ally

Height: 6'2

Weight: 100 pounds

__________________

Personality:

Shylo used to be a anxious, scared and sad teenager, as it was shown in the story. He would always flinch when someone would come around him, or just avoid everyone in general.

Now, after he was turned into a doll, he is sadistic, insane, and oddly happy. He is almost always smiling.

He is a chaotic evil, and will basically talk to anyone. No one scares him anymore.

Shylo is a very sarcastic, and outgoing person.
_______________

Appearance

From his mother's wicked ways, he was turned into a human doll. His appearance is disturbing to most of his victims.

He is a very tall, and lanky teenager. His hair is dark brown with a greenish tint. He is mostly seen wearing a blue and white striped shirt, and denim overalls.

His skin complexion is a very pale greenish-white. The upper right corner of his face is replaced with a maroon unknown fabric that his mother sewed on his forehead, all the way down to his cheek.

To mimick the puppet/doll look, the left and right corners of his mouth, straight down to his chin are stitched up lines that can be shown in my official artwork.

When he's angry, a small cavity in his chest can open, and act as a mouth that can suck the souls out of mindless, possessed victims.

He is seen wearing a guitar strapped onto him, which he can strum and the red guitar can transform into any weapon he chooses.
___________

After

A few nights after Shylo killed his mother and escaped his home, he was being chased by his old classmates.

After a while, he ended up at an old Toy Factory, whiched belonged to Isabella Winters's father. Bella happened to be at the toy factory after she was turned into a robotic doll as well, and they both met again.

Yes, Birthday Bella and Porcelain Shylo are dating. They had some chemistry in school.
-------------------

Friends:

Shylo's very best friend is DJ Despair (one of my OCs)

He has more friendd though;

Jason the Toy maker, Toxic Torbyn (OC) , Ben Drowned, Killjoy (OC) Reverse (OC), Ticci Toby, and all my other OCs hang out together in a big group.

------------
Have any fan art? Send me them in my DMS, or Instagram, and I will add them in a separate page with @s . Thanks!