The Hidden Truth

Harry started at the clock resting on the side of his bed watching closely as the numbers get closer to midnight signalling the beginning of his 16th birthday
11:56
11:57
11:58
11:59
"Only one more minute left" Harry thinks leaning into his bundle of sheets he uses as a pillow he still hurts from Vernon's beating the previous day. He swore he heard something crack and ever since his magics been getting harder to control. As the clock strikes midnight, Harry can feel his magic flare up and instantly there's a burning sensation in his stomach causing him to scream. His limbs feel like their being ripped apart and put back together whilst being roasted alive. Eventually Harry's body can't take the pain anymore and collapses into darkness not knowing that his screams had woken up the whole house after the wandless silencing spell failed.
Vernon erupts through the door in a fury and after seeing his nephew's condition (not that he considers Harry one) proceeds to beat Harry's already broken, fragile vulnerable body worse than he ever has before. Harry's magic realises the danger to its host and halts the final parts of his inheritance to instead call out a distress signal to his mates hoping at least one of them would come and save her host before it would be too late.

In Lestrange Manor, Rabastan shoots awake hearing the distress call from his final mate, his submissive, the one who's his responsibility to protect the most as the top dominant of the group. Swiftly Rabastan gets dressed before following the magical threat to his mates location remembering to take ward despite the fact his creature was almost feral in his mind making it harder to think straight. Landing in Surrey in front of go number 4 pivot drive, Rabastan waits a few moments for the rest of his mates who surely would have heard the distressed signal and would be arriving soon. Hearing 3 more pops coming from behind, Rabastan turned to face his remaining mates (Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott) and their parents as they are all not of age and so cannot apperate themselves without the ministry knowing.
"Let's go we've waited long enough" Rabastan stated as he walks towards the door to the house blowing it off its hinges and running towards the screams he could now hear once he was inside followed by the rest of his mates. The mates rapidly burst through the door to Harry's room and freeze. Their parents come up behind them looking a little less panicked but they too freeze when they see the scene before them. Vernon was now standing over Harry repeatedly kicking his ribs making them break and stick out at odd angles. No longer being able to deal with the scene, Rabastan as the groups protector launches himself onto Vernon's fat body causing him to fall head first onto the other side of Harry's body thankfully not touching Harry anymore. Draco immediately runs towards Harry's body his father following close behind to summarise the damage before a diagnosis spell can be cast. The other 2 mates run towards Harry's body sitting directly beside him.
"By Merlin is he ok?" Blaise asks Lucius Malfoy who had cast a diagnosis spell and was looking over the results before casting a spell to place Harry is stasis so no-more damage can be done to his body
Lucius passes over parchment results to Blaise so he can share them with Draco and Theo before getting up to stop Rabastan from killing Vernon not that he wanted to. He deserved to die for causing such pain onto his son's submissive mate not to mention abusing a magical child whom he was supposed to protect and care for.
"Lets get him to Gringotts" Narcissa Malfoy stated still slightly panicked at the image of a child being beaten savagely before continuing "with his identity as the Wizarding worlds saviour it wouldn't be good for him to turn up in St Mungos especially by one of us who are thought of as dark families. Gringotts can heal him and also find out why his creature inheritance is so late" she finished gaining everyone's attention but Draco and Theo who were still holding on to Harry loosely to try and comfort from the panic he must be feeling at being utterly unable to move so suddenly. Their attention was caught when Rabastan slowly picked up Harry and carried him bridal style before apparating to Gringotts and requesting a goblin healer to come and help him. Goblins were dark and so obviously supported the dark lord who promised them more rights such as the right to wield a wand that was taken from them when the ministry was first created and started outlining different creature restrictions.
"This way Heir Lestrange" a goblin known as sharpclaw directed Rabastan towards the infirmary followed by all his mates and their parent who had apparated behind them after they left.
They placed Harry done on one of the beds and pricked his finger making 7 drops of blood drop on to the parchment the goblin held below.
"I'm doing an inheritance test to check for any current or past unhealed damage as well as any blocks, spells or potions currently in his system" Sharpclaw explained as the 4 mates looked ready to attack the goblin for causing their mate to bleed.

The inheritance test read:

Full Name: Nyx Orion Lupin-Black
Father: Remus John Lupin-Black (alive)
Mother: Sirius Orion Lupin-Black (alive)
Uncle: Regulus Arcturus Black (alive compromised)
Godfathers: James Potter (alive compromised), Tom Marvolo Prince-Riddle (alive), Rodolphus Lestrange (alive), Lucius Malfoy (alive)
Godmothers: Lily Potter nee Evans (alive compromised), Severus Prince-Riddle (alive), Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black (alive), Narcissa Malfoy nee Black (alive)

Heirships:
Black
Potter
Gryffindor(from potter line)
Peverell(from potter line and Black lines)
Ravenclaw(from black line)
Slytherin(until heir is born, Slytherin blood through the black family)
Hufflepuff(From Lily Evans)
Malfoy (secondary heir after Draco Malfoy)
Lestrange (secondary heir after Rabastan Lestrange until heir is born)
Prince(secondary heir after Draco Malfoy)

Creature inheritance:
Creature:Submissive Phoenix/ Wolf (Phoenix from dormant black bloodline. Awakened through Phoenix tears)(part wolf through father)
Inheritance: 85% complete halted due to magic attempting to protect host. Reproductive system needs to develop.
Mates and their roles:
Rabastan Lestrange (Draken)(Protector)
Draco Malfoy (Veela) (Body)
Blaise Zabini (Wood Elf)(Magic)
Theodore Nott (Born Werewolf)(Mind)

Blocks:
Magic core: (10% blocked by Sirius Black)(should have dissolved upon age 11 but couldn't due to other blocks)(safe block)
Magic core: (75% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Parseltongue (90% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Parselmagic (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Metamorphagus (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Intelligence (70% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Photographic memory (100% blocked by A.P.W.B.D)
Natural Occlumency(100% Blocked by A.P.W.B.D)

Spells:
Obliviate (150 times by A.P.W.B.D)
Compulsion to befriend Ronald Weasley
Compulsion to befriend Hermione Granger
Compulsion to hate Slytherins
Compulsion to hate the Malfoy family
Compulsion to not report abuse
Glamour to look like the child of James Potter and Lily Evans
All by (A.P.W.B.D)

Potions:
Amortentia keyed to Ginevra Weasley (repeated 5 times)
Loyalty potion to Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Ginevra Weasley, Hermione Granger (Since 1991 repeated once per year)
Hatred Potion to Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Prince-Riddle, Tom Marvolo Prince-Riddle, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Rodolphus Lestrange, Bellatrix Black-Lestrange and Rabastan Lestrange

All by (A.P.W.B.D)

Medical History:
Age 1: Healthy
Age 2: starts of malnutrition, bruises, exposure to killing curse (cast by A.P.W.B.D)
Ages 3-16: multiple broken bones, malnutrition, burns, gashes, cuts, bruises, exhaustion, concussion
Age 11: severe magical exhaustion
Age 12: regrow all right arm bones, basilisk venom, Phoenix tears,
Age 13: repeated exposure to dementors, broken spine, serve concussion, broken ribs (fell from 50ft)
Age 14: Stabbed in chest by merfolk trident, burns from Hungarian horntail dragon, acromantula bite, cuts from ritual knife, exposure to the cruciatus curse
Age 15: repeated 4 month long use of a blood quill. Scarring on right hand.
Age 16: Creature inheritance incomplete.

Current injuries:
Incomplete creature inheritance (need to grow reproductive system)
Multiple broken bones
Malnutrition
Severe bruising
Second-degree burns on arms
Deep Gashes from belt
Cuts
Magical Exhaustion
Exhaustion
Concussion

There was silence in the room as the goblin read the test aloud to everyone. Both the adults and children were furious at what the poor child had to go through. The goblins quickly forced everyone out of the infirmary and into a conference room so the healer can begin to heal Nyx's body and have the ritual prepared to remove all spells, potions and blocks on the child.

#

This is the first chapter for my new story.
It's the first Harry Potter Story I've written and is very cliche
I found myself always reading cliche books so I figured I'd enjoy writing one too
There isn't an update schedule for this book
It's really just a book I'll update when the inspiration hits me