Reactions

There was silence in the room as the goblin read the test aloud to everyone. Both the adults and children were furious at what the poor child had to go through. The goblins quickly forced everyone out of the infirmary and into a conference room so the healers could begin to heal Nyx's body and have the ritual prepared to remove all spells, potions and blocks on the child.

Everyone stood silently in the conference room thinking to themselves trying to process all the information on Nyx's inheritance test including the fact that James Potter, Lily Potter and Regulus Black were alive. Narcissa would have been overwhelmingly happy to find out her younger cousin was still alive if it didn't happen in these circumstances she was still happy but a bit more conflicted since it took her godson being horribly abused for them to find out. She was also thinking about how Tom and Bellatrix were going to take the news since it was only last year that they had been trying to kill their godson in the department of Mysteries without even knowing who he was. Although that wasn't really their faults since Tom's find was still fractured due to Albus forcing him to create multiple horcuxes when he was still at Hogwarts and he had forgotten that he was friends with both Lily and James and Bellatrix had been the victim of Azkaban for many years where Albus Dumbledore had free reign to cast as many memory spells on her as he wanted making her horribly confused and only really following what Tom had wanted her to do since she remembered her loyalty to him. Lucius Malfoy was as all the others conflicted with the news. Sirius, Remus, Lily and James were his friends throughout school despite the rumours they hated any and all Slytherins. They were all part of the marauders together himself, Bellatrix, Severus, Regulus, Lily, Narcissa, Sirius, Remus and James so he was ecstatic that Regulus, James and Lily were alive but also thought about the amount of spells, potions and blocks his godson had on him which lead him to worry about how Nyx was going to recover there were so many things affecting him all the time he never had a chance to make his own choices or live his own life. Lucius thought the only thing he could do now was support Nyx whenever he wanted it.
The mates on the other hand were all in various stages of guilt, regret and shock especially Draco. He couldn't stop thinking about how he was going to get rejected by his submissive mate for all his actions against him. Blaise and Theo were neutral in their thoughts having not really spoken to Harry Potter before however they were conflicted between whether or not they could kill the people Nyx had lived with and being worried about the amount of trauma their submissive mate had gone through especially Theo since he was Nyx's mate that is in charge of looking after his mind.

After everyone seemed to come back to their senses, Rabastan immediately spoke up
"We need to let everyone know especially Sirius and Remus. They have been looking for their son for 15 years not even stopping when Sirius got wrongly sent to Azkaban"
"We should gather everyone and throughly discuss everything before Nyx gets wakes up" he continued.
Everyone agreed with a nod of the head so Rabastan turned back towards the only goblin left in the room, who had been stood silently in the corner of the room not getting involved in Wizarding matters since they didn't involve any money that was under their protection as of yet though he had assumed that they would need to do an audit on all of Nyx's vaults especially the potter vaults since there is records of money being removed monthly supposedly going to Nyx's guardian but they now knew that wasn't true.
The goblin who's name was sharptooth immediately exited the room for a few moments before re-entering with 4 letters with port keys attached that would allow the Recipient to Portkey directly into this room which was in the middle of the Gringotts back since it was impossible to Portkey or Apparate into Gringotts.
"You are going to need to give these to the correct people. Gringotts is currently unable to send letters to Lord Sirius Lupin-Black and Lord-Consort Remus Lupin-Black due to there current residence not allowing any letters to enter unless they were written by a person with black blood. We also cannot send the letters to Lord Tom Riddle-Prince and Lord Severus Riddle Prince due to a fidelius charm being placed on their current residence. We have already sent a letter to Lady Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black and Lord Rudolphus Lestrange"
"I'll take the letters to Sirius and Remus" Narcissa volunteers since she was a black lady and therefore allowed to enter the ancestral home no matter the wards as was her son and older sister.
"I'll take the letters to Tom and Severus. They told me their location in case of an emergency and I believe this qualifies as one" Lucius Malfoy stated as he look the letters for his two friends and left after giving his son a few words
"Draco calm down if your truly apologetic about your actions then he will forgive you."
"I'm going to go to my brother and sister in law and help with the situation. I can't sit calmly here while my mate is in pain" Rabastan said his job as Nyx's mate was his protector so his inner Dracken was extremely upset that he had failed his duties despite him not knowing Nyx was his mate until after he was hurt.
After they left everyone sat down around the conference room being sucked back into their minds

At Lestrange Manor:

Lady Bellatrix Lestrange awoke to a loud banging on the window. Immediately she shot awake becoming more aware of her surroundings, grabbed her wand and pointed it towards the window where the noise was coming from. Almost instantly she heard the owls hoot and relaxed before opening the window and letting the owl perch on the bed headboard. Closing the window, Bellatrix made her way to her husbands side shaking him gently awake. She didn't need him to be awake but she had a feeling the letter carried by this owl had some very important news after all who sends an owl to arrive at 1:30 am. Rudolphus blinked awake warily looking up at his wife wondering what was so important that she had woken him at this time in the morning.
"What's wrong Bella" Rudolphus asked confused before hearing the owl hoot above his head from the headboard of the bed. "Where did that owl come from?"
"It just arrived carrying 2 letters I thought you'd want to be awake for it" She replied already having taken the letters from the owl and held the one adressed to him out in front of him to take

They both carried the same message
Dear Lord Rudolphus Lestrange/Lady Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black
We at Gringotts require you presence at your earliest convenience to discuss a very important matter pertaining to your godson Nyx Orion Lupin-Black
This letter is a Portkey which will take you into our conference room in Gringotts bank. The activation word is new beginnings.
Yours Sincerely
Gringotts Goblin Sharpclaw

They immediately shot to their feet and rushed to gather their clothes with an amount of composure they would never been seen with in public. It was only after they were about to leave that they remembered they should inform Rabastan about the letter since he wouldn't of gotten one as he isn't listed as a godparent to Nyx since there was limited amount of godparents allowed only 2 godfathers and 2 godmothers were allowed per parent so 8 godparents in total although male bearers also qualify as godmother due to their ability to give birth. Most people only had 2 godparents but since it was war time Sirius and Remus wanted to make sure their son always had people who could look after him and love him even if they died. They arrived in Rabastan's room only 30 seconds later happy that he was still in the heir suite of the manor since it was right next to the lords bedroom where Bellatrix and Rudolphus sleep. They both entered so abruptly and loudly that if Rabastan was in his bed he would have panicked and thought he was been attacked. However once Rudolphus entered his brothers room he was both surprised and confused to find that Rabastan wasn't in his bed. Both of them looked at each other with frowns on their faces wondering where their brother could possibly be (brother in law for Bellatrix but she doesn't care about that). Rudolphus immediately set off to check around the rest of the manor for his brother his priorities changing slightly from immediately going to Gringotts to making sure his brother was okay since he knew that Gringotts would look after Nyx until he arrived along with the rest of his godparents and parents who he was sure would have also been contacted since they had also been looking for him for a long time. Rudolphus had only just arrived at the entrance way when Rabastan apparated into the manor surprised to find his brother fully dressed and only slightly panicked. The older brother didn't waste anytime pulling his younger brother into a hug like when they were children Rudolphus always looked after Rabastan who there father never liked as his mother had died whilst giving birth to him and he had his mothers eye colour.
"Where were you I was worried?" Rudolphus questioned they were still technically fugitives so Rabastan wouldn't have had anywhere to go especially at this hour
"My mate sent me a distress call and I had to go help them" he replied before cutting directly to the point "We need to go to Gringotts I brought Nyx to Gringotts earlier"
"How did you know where Nyx was? We've been searching for him for years?" Bellatrix questioned
"Everything will be explained at Gringotts but we need to go Nyx should be getting out of the healing chambers soon and we want to introduce all of his godparents that we can find currently to him once we have explained the situation to him" Rabastan replied in a bit of a hurry to get back to his mate. He had realised at Gringotts that he would need to go get his brother since there was no-way Rudolphus would leave knowing he wasn't home and could possibly in danger. It wasn't like Rabastan couldn't protect himself no he was very strong but Rudolphus was extremely overprotective of his brother and those he cared about.
"Okay let's go but I expect answers when we get their" Rudolphus stated looking at Bellatrix who nodded her head.

This chapter feels more like filler while we wait for Harry to be healed and cleansed but it does introduce you to some of the thoughts of the characters so you can understand them slightly better

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoyed it
Please leave a comment with your opinion
I really like reading your comments