8 "fainting bc of u"

Its been 4 days since taegyu has texted each other.

4 days

_______________

"aish beomgyu focus!"
Beomgyu cursed under his breath,hes been failing to do a dance move for about 8 minutes now.

Beomgyu sat down on the ground frustrated,nobody was around there to help him.

Yeonjun was busy,at least that's what yeonjun told beomgyu.

Beomgyu left the dance practice room,he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

He left big hit and went to the nearest market to grab ramen.

Its been 5 hours since beomgyu had eaten food,the last time he ate was last night,he didn't sleep either.

Beomgyu grabbed his favourite type of ramen,payed and left the market with a blank face.

He opened his phone.

No messages.

Beomgyu was quite disappointed,he thought taehyun would maybe text him, since beomgyu always texted first.

Beomgyu entered big hit.

As beomgyu was going up the stairs,his vision turned blurry.

Beomgyu slapped himself to wake up but his vision was getting blurrier and blurrier.

The last thing he saw was a black screen.

He fainted.

_________

Beomgyu opened his eyes.

He looked around,this place didn't seem familiar.

Beomgyu started to get scared,what happened? Where is he?

Beomgyu got up quietly and left the room,to his surprise he noticed where he was.

He was at taehyun's dorm.

"Oh hyung ur awake!"
Taehyun said reliefed, getting up from his seat.
"Why im i here? What happened?"
Beomgyu asked as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Well i I don't know either,earlier i saw u on the stairs fainted,i was worried so i brought u here"
Taehyun replied shyly,he didn't wanna seem like a creep.

"Oh t-thank u, that's quite embarrassing but i prob fainted bc I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday night so thank u again"
Beomgyu said getting a bit red from the embarrassment.

"Np! Why haven't u eaten anything-" taehyun said pouting and continuing his talk. "Hyung wait here ill get u something to eat!"
Taehyun said as he went to the kitchen.

Beomgyu smiled,taehyun cared about him. Every single day that he had a conversation with taehyun,he would fall even harder for him.

Taehyun got back from the kitchen with the ramen that beomgyu bought.

"Here hyung!"
Taehyun said as he gave beomgyu a bowl of ramen.
"This is the ramen I bought before fainting"
Beomgyu said as he remembered going to the market.
"Well probably"
Taehyun said as he slightly giggled.

The room got a bit awkward, beomgyu was enjoying his ramen and taehyun was just staring at him.

Taehyun was staring at him quiet a lot,he never noticed how handsome beomgyu really was.

His soft looking hair,his pink-ish lips pouting a bit making him look like a teddy bear and his beautiful eyes.

"Cute"
Taehyun muttered,he noticed he said that so he just looked away at the ground embarrassed hoping that beomgyu didnt hear that.

Beomgyu did hear it,but he pretended he didn't.
He smirked,finishing his food and putting the bowl aside.

"Thanks for the food"
Beomgyu said smiling.
"Well u dont have to thank me since u bought the food"
Taehyun said blushing a bit,he really was falling for beomgyu.

"Ur right"
Beomgyu said face palming.
"That doesn't really matter so thanks anyways"
Beomgyu said rolling his eyes,he was really stupid saying that.

Taehyun laughed quietly, beomgyu was really cute.
"No problem hyung"
Taehyun said smiling making his eyes smile too.
Beomgyu blushed at how cute taehyun looked but he promised himself to stop on the taehyun comments,he didn't wanna seem a weirdo to taehyun and even fall harder for him.

"I'll go now"
Beomgyu said, secretly pouting.
"Okay hyung! Bye bye!"
Taehyun said as he waved at beomgyu, smiling.
"Adiosss amigo!!"
Beomgyu said as he opened the door,waved and left taehyuns dorm.

Beomgyu felt proud,he was a coward when it came to taehyun so he felt proud talking to him.

He patted his own head and congratulated himself for fainting.

______________

I just wanted to say happy new year everyone!! I hope this year will be successful and amazing! I wish u guys the best! Happy 2022! :)