10 "finally! i admitted it"

Beomgyu smiled at taehyun and clapped loudly with his hand. "Finally the perfect outfit for you dummy!" Beomgyu took his Polaroid and took a picture of taehyuns outfit.

"I look like a 5 year old hyung! This is ridiculous!" Taehyun looked at his outfit through the mirror and made a fake vomiting sound.

"Heyy!! My fashion always is the best! You just have no taste hmph!" Beomgyu pouted as he fixed taehyuns bucket hat. "sureee thanks hyungg" taehyun sarcastically teased beomgyu as he laughed and hugged beomgyu.

"Jeez what's up with you today tyun?" Beomgyu hugged back, secretly smiling. "I just love winter so much! Its gonna snow tomorrow hyung!" Taehyun spun around happily.

"Hah dummy! Ur getting excited over that today? Are u sure its not something else?" Beomgyu teasingly said as he punched taehyuns cheek.
"oww! hyungg i swear it's not something elseee" taehyun pouted and spun around again,smiling.

"Alright alright! Let's go shall we? Its time we make this plan work!" Beomgyu took taehyuns wrist and ran outside the house.

It was 3 days in the winter break and taehyun already was having so much fun,but today was gonna be the best day ever. They were gonna make yeonjun and soobin meet! They planned that they will both leave those two boys alone together.
______________

"s-soobin?" Yeonjun took a step closer to soobin as he awkwardly waved. "h-hi-" soobin waved back awkwardly and went closer to yeonjun.

Yeonjun took a deep breath,"Nice to meet you im yeonjun! Bighit's best first trainee!". Yeonjun confidently shook off his thoughts and introduced himself. "hii im soobin-" soobin took out his hand and shook hands with Yeonjun.

"Nice to meet u too im also a bighit trainee-" soobin awkwardly continued to introduce himself. "U don't have to be awkward with me! I don't bite" yeonjun laughed and friendly smiled at soobin.

"got it" soobin giggled and smiled back at yeonjun. "Want to grab coffee with me? Orr if u don't drink coffee we could drink some hot chocolate!" Yeonjun offered as he tilted his head.

"Hot chocolate sounds nice-" soobin nodded and followed yeonjun to the somewhat coffee shop nearby.
_______________

"OMG they were so cute ahaha dummies!!" Beomgyu laughed as he saw yeonbin walk off. "Shh they might hear uss!" Taehyun face palmed but smiled at beomgyus comment.

"Our plan worked successfully" taehyun proudly crossed his arms and sighed in relief. "Exactly!!" Beomgyu agreed as he copied taehyuns moves.

"Should we go and drink some hot chocolate too? I have a confession to make!" Beomgyu offered with a warm smile,"confession?!?" Taehyun looked at beomgyu shocked.

"Dummy!! Not that confession i meant i have something to say!" Beomgyu bit his cheek frustrated. "aa sorry! yeah lets go!" Taehyun blushed from embarrassment and went to buy hot chocolate for beomgyu and himself.

"hyungg im back" taehyun gave beomgyu one of the hot chocolate. "Soo what is it?" Taehyun drank a sip of his hot chocolate and asked.

"How do i say this?" Beomgyu smiled and started walking leaving taehyun behind."well yk what tyun nvm its a bit silly" beomgyu admitted laughing.

"nono tell me! I wont laugh" taehyun tilted his head and smiled at beomgyu."tyun, don't take this the wrong way but-" beomgyu took a sip of his hot chocolate and continued,"im the guy who u have been texting,the unknown number hah" beomgyu admitted smiling.

"WHAT-" taehyun chocked on his hot chocolate. "JEEZ TYUN- are u OK?!?" Beomgyu patted taehyuns back."beomgyu that was u?!?" Taehyun wiped the hot chocolate of his jacket and asked.

"Yuh,ik weird right?" Beomgyu widely smiled at taehyun."ur so different-well no,now that i think about it ur not different from how u text. At some point i thought that it could be you" taehyun admitted as he laughed.

"why didn't u tell me dummy?" Beomgyu took a sip of his hot chocolate and smiled. "Well gyu,i thought if i told u that would be awkward? Well u never gave me ur number so that was more weird for me" taehyun widely smiled.

"hah well at least I figured out that u were taehyun,it wasn't that hard actually. Just by the 'fairy' i could easily tell" beomgyu stopped walking as he looked at the stars.

"damn it" taehyun laughed and also looked at the stars. "Hyung please stay by my side" taehyun suddenly said as he looked at beomgyu with heart eyes.

"aww,ofc cutie" beomgyu laughed and hugged taehyun. "love you,hyung" taehyun hugged back. "no homo" taehyun added as he laughed.

"No homo but i love ya too dummy" beomgyu laughed and hugged taehyun tightly. "hyung ur going to kill me" taehyun admitted as he tried to get away from beomgyu's hug.

"aa sorry-" beomgyu laughed and stopped hugging taehyun. "its fine hyung! Shall we go back?" taehyun smiled as he pointed back.

"yeah its getting a bit cold" beomgyu nodded. "alrighty" taehyun said as they both walked back home,happily.