11 "suprise?"

.LAST CHAPTER.

"and that's how me and him are together,ill even marry him soon" beomgyu smiles while taehyun punches beomgyu's shoulder.

"Gyu what!" taehyun rolls his eyes and looks at the kid.

"Listen kid, don't mind him he is lying. Now, would u mind and go join ur other friends" taehyun explains trying to lie.

"Yahhh obviously his lying dont believe himm" beomgyu whines like a kid.

"the story was very nice sir,i think you guys are very cute. Thank you again!" The kid politely bows and leaves.

"Hah! I wasted 30 minutes telling him how u confessed to me!" Beomgyu proudly says as he hugs taehyun.

"Suddenly?" Taehyun hugs back as he smiles. "Yk gyu,on the day i confessed to you i wanted to message the unknown number but i remembered that was you" taehyun smile grows bigger as he explains.

____________________

Flashback

"Gyu i like you" taehyun smiled.

"Wait no let's try again" taehyuns 5th try to practice his lines on the mirror failed.

"Gyu i like you more than strawberries" taehyun face palms.

"Dumbass! He wouldn't like that!" Taehyun scoffs as he leaves the bathroom.

"What were you doing?" Beomgyu says as he looks at taehyun.

Taehyun froze.

"Well uh i was- i was totally not doing what u think i was i-i well" taehyun sighs.

Beomgyu laughed quietly and mumbled "dummy"

"Ahem gyu" taehyun clears his throat and continues.

"I like you,"

"i know"

Taehyun blinks.

"what"

beomgyu laughs and hugs taehyun.

"I like you too u,could have just told me earlier,u mixed signals dummy!" beomgyu laughs.

Taehyun hugs beomgyu back, widely smiling.

"Hyung! I thought u were gonna reject me" taehyun pouts slightly.

"Who would reject the Kang taehyun?!?" Beomgyu stops hugging taehyun.

"Do u know how cute u looked trying to practice ur lines on that mirror,i even took a video! U practiced a total of 6 times! Im glad u like me more than strawberries" Beomgyu laughs.

Taehyuns face went red as a tomato.

"Hyunggg stop or I'll kill u" taehyun whines.

"Kill me? Try" beomgyu says proudly.

Taehyun smirks as he suddenly pushes beomgyu to the wall and starts kissing his neck.

"tyuunn~" beomgyu bites his lips and continues,

"ok e-enough enough u killed me" beomgyu smiles.

"i wanted to hear u moan tho?" Taehyun suddenly says,

"oops"

Taehyun covers his mouth.

Beomgyu slightly tilts his head.

"what did u say? Say it again" beomgyu blinks in confusion.

"Aa nothing" taehyun smiles awkwardly as he leaves in embarrassment.

"dummy" beomgyu giggles quietly as he walks over to taehyun.
______________________

End of flashback

"That day was so embarrassing" taehyun says as he looks down on the floor.

"I remember one part specifically tho,u said u wanted to hear me moan" beomgyu widely smiles.

Taehyuns eyes wide open as he looks at beomgyu and pouts.

"You heard that too?!?" Taehyuns ears were red by now.

"Yes dummy ofc" beomgyu says making a 😁 face proudly.

"Ugh whatever" taehyun pouts, annoyed.

Beomgyu and taehyun stayed together happily ever after.

One loving each other much more than ever.

Yeonjun and soobin also got together after a while, thanks to beomgyu.

.THE END.

p.s guys ty sm for reading this! Ik its short and simple bc that's what i was going for. I hope u guys liked it! Im working on another taegyu ff,so please whenever that comes out please show some love and support tysm BYEE!!! Ily ☆