9 and a half(short chapter)

Taehyun was currently going back to his dorm since school finished and it was time for a 2 weeks winter break.

Taehyun was pretty sad about the winter break,he kept thinking how he would have no busy days and everyday would be a boring day.

Taehyun arrived on hybe label's building still wondering what he would do on his winter break.

"Taehyun!" Soobin said as he goes towards taehyun."hello hyung!" Taehyun says as he yawns."last day of school aye?" Soobin asks in a playful tone."mhmm" taehyun says as he smiles and yawns again.

"Can u do me a favour?" Soobin asks as he chuckles."Hm maybe,what is it?" Taehyun replies back with a question.

"Can u introduce me to yeonjun? Im too shy to talk to him" Soobin says as his cheeks turn a light pink colour."I mean sure hyung,i can" taehyun says as he thinks of a way.

Soobin thanks taehyun and leaves, leaving a confused taehyun behind.

Did soobin just talk to taehyun bc he wanted taehyun to introduce him to yeonjun?!?!

Taehyun opens the door of his dorm as he thinks of beomgyu,maybe beomgyu can help since he is roommates with yeonjun.

Suddenly he sees beomgyu coming towards him, taehyun closes the door waiting for beomgyu to arrive. Its like beomgyu knew he was thinking about him,strange.

"Tyun! Did u see Soobin today?" Beomgyu asks taehyun popping the nickname again. Taehyun gets shy and replies."Yeah i have,why?"

"Well Yeonjun wants me to introduce him to soobin" Beomgyu says as he chuckles."Oh! Thats weird,soobin wants me to introduce him to yeonjun" taehyun says as he raises his eyebrows in shock.

"ok!! That's perfect!!" Beomgyu says as he jumps around in excitement like a child."beomgyu, let's make them meet up tomorrow" taehyun says as he chuckles at beomgyu jumping around.

"Alright tyun! Cyaaa!!" Beomgyu leaves,still jumping around.Taehyun chuckles and opens his dorm door.
He goes into his dorm finally.

He sits on the couch sighing.For a moment he decides to make lunch since he hadn't ate anything since morning.He got up and made toast.

This day seemed pretty boring, taehyun didn't have to do anything besides take care of himself.

Little did he know that in the winter break something would happen,maybe he wouldn't regret texting that unknown person after all.
________________

short little chapter because im too busy and lazy this week,next week bigger chapter coming.