Dreams (Chpt. 1)

Quick intro for the character:
Name: Chase
Age: 18

(I) Chase just got out of work on this Monday evening after a long 12 hr shift cause one of his co-workers called in. I was very tired and was ready to change out of my work clothes and get into bed. But just as I was getting undressed I thought about what it would be like to wear a nice thick diaper to bed. I've always dreamed of wearing diapers cause I've had bedwetting problems in the past but I lived with my parents and didnt want to feel embarrased to have to wear diapers to bed so I would set an alarm for 2 hours everynight so I could wake up and try to go to the bathroom so I didn't wet the bed anymore. Now that I live alone I decided "Why not try it at least once!" *Giggle*. So i decided tommorrow morning cause it's my day off I'm going to order some diapers online.

As I woke up this morning I started to get horny thinking about wearing diapers. I didnt know anything about ABDL or the community around it at the time. But when I went to order some diapers online. I didn't want just plain whites ones, I wanted clorful kinda childish ones so I typed in "Colorful Cute Adult Diapers."

At that moment I found out the wide variety that is ABDL Diapers. I was so horny at this point I started to touch myself as I was scrolling threw the wide variety of diapers when I got a AD for a ABDL Store nearby my apartment! So I decided to go to the store, So i grabbed my keys and jumped in my car and went to the ABDL Store.

When I arrived i thought I was in the wrong place. The address I went to was an older looking welding building but then i saw a nicely paved road so I turned down it and there it was. It was small corner store sized building behind this welding building. I went inside and wow I couldn't believe it! It was amazing there were so many diapers to choose from but there was no chasier so I couldnt really ask any questions even tho I would to nervous to.

As i was walking threw the various isles I saw these diapers that caught my eye! "Rearz Safaris" the package read. My favorite animal is a zebra so I had to buy them so i grab a pack of them and kept searching. Then i found this item it was marked and "Wish Diaper" It was a single diaper. It had me curious, so I grabbed it and some baby powder and went to check out.

As i was checking out the nice lady winked at me and asked "Anything else I can help you find baby boy?" I got aroused as she said that, and I replied "Uhm... Uhm... I dont think so, ma'am." She chuckled and said "here take this it might come in handy" as she handed me a light blue rubber wrist band. I said "Thank you *blushing* and checked out and left to head home.