Takeover (Chpt. 3)

As she stood in the doorway, The beautiful lady said "Hello baby, I hope its okay i came to see you? I just thought you were really cute and wanted to get to know you but it looks like your kinda having a accident."

As she finished her sentence, I looked down and seen the diaper was getting so full it pulled my sweatpants down and now my diaper in all its glory was on full show for this lady I didn't even know.

She then said "Can i come in or are you just gonna stand there in your diaper in the doorway?" I quickly waved her in as i was so close to cumming in my diaper" She walked in and shut the door locked it. She then took her heels off and walked right up to me. We were about the same height so we locked eyes as she said, "I Hope you enjoy those magical diapers, I was the one who made it!" with a evil laugh as she reached down and yanked my pants to the ground. "I brought some more gifts for you if you want them?"

As she said that i was so close to cumming i started to moan while telling her "Im sorry..... Im not.... Trying... to ingore you... but im just ughhhhhhh.... As i came super hard and my legs went limp and i fell down right onto my full diaper." the messing and wetting finally stopped and she said" ooooh i see what you did my naughty baby, you wished to not be able to stop filling your diaper till you came huh?!? That's hot! but i think it's time for a punishment for cumming, babies dont cum!" she said squeezing the  front of the diaper making me moan once again.

She led me into my bedroom where she grab one of the wishing diapers out of the closet and she grabbed a marker from her pocket and wrote something on the front of the diaper, i couldnt read it cause she quickly hid it from my sight as she said "Lets get you changed naughty baby!"