First Diaper (Chpt. 2)

As I arrived home I rushed to my apartment and lokced the door behind me and ran into my bedroom and threw the bag onto the bed. I instantly ripped the bag of Safaris opened and got undressed to put it on. I grabbed my baby powder sprinkled a nice amount over my crotch and ass and taped the diaper up nice and tight. As i sat up and stood up off the bed. I noticed the thickness of the diaper made it hard to close my legs and left a noticable waddle and crinkles and i was walked to the living room.

As I sat down on the couch I noticed I needed to pee. So i just tried to realx the best i could and after about 15 seconds i felt the diaper grow warm as i was wetting it for the first time. I grabbed the front of my diaper and started to rub my hard dick as i was peeing. I couldnt help but moan as i was getting closer and closer to busting. I jumped onto the arm of the couch and started humping the couch as I came hard. The convulsions shot throughout my body and i fell onto the couch. I regained my breath and went into my bedroom to change.

I laid down on my bed and took of my used diaper and as I was grabbing a new diaper i decided to try the other single diaper I got. So i grabbed it out of its package and notcied a small note. It read "Put this diaper on and make any wish you can think of and it will come true. *Beware, with so many wishes comes punishement* I didnt think much of it as i grabbed the baby powder and started to tape the diaper on. As i sat up it didnt feel much different from the other diaper so I just treated it as the another diaper. I went into my kitchen in nothing but my diaper to grab a glass of water.

Then a thought came to my head "I wonder how it would feel to poop in my diaper?" I just couldnt get the thought out of my head. I said to myself "I kinda wish i had to poop really badly so i could just see how it feels." As I finished my sentence, I notcied my belly started to feel super full. to the point were to hunched over in pain cause the cramps hit me like a truck. As i took another step, I just couldn't hold it. A Thick log of poop came rushing into my diaper. filling up the back side started to bulge the diaper out massively. My mind was blown i didnt think i had to poop until i wished it? Then it hit me, The diaper grants wishes?!? I was mind blown, So i went crazy thinking of so many things i could wish of. I then just started rattling things off. "I wish I had infinites amount of money in my bank account" as i logged into my bank and seen my savings has skyrocketeds from the hundreds to the millions instantly. Thinking to myself "Wow it really does grant the wearers wishes!"

So I thought about the diaper and how i only have one. So I then wished that this diaper would never leak and never become full and every 2 hours it would magically become clean and fresh again. In and instant the mess that seated itself in the rear of my diaper just vanished. I Then wished that i had a closet full of these wish diapers and ran to my bedroom and seen the closet had hundreds of these single packed wish diapers piled inside. I started to get super horny and started to pee as I see them. I then wish i had no control over my bladder or bowles. I then wish I had to badly pee and poop.

After saying it i felt the diaper become extremly warm and heavy as i was filling it to the max but i wished it couldnt so it would never become full or leak. so i wished again that I could stop filling my diaper till i came. So it just kept flooding out! The diaper started to sag low almost to my knees. I was so close to cumming as i continued to fill my diaper.

And just as I was about to cum I head a knock on my door. I instantly snapped out of my hornyness and freaked out. OMG Who's here??? The doors locked they cant get in, What do I do?!? I was saying and i just kept filling my diaper. They knocked again and again so I knew they werent going away. I Grabbed some sweatpants and a hoodie and just as a I did the 2 hour timer hit and the diaper magically cleaned itself but instantly started to fill back up as i haven't came yet so i just keep filing my diaper. I started waddling towards the door as trying to make sure the diaper was hidden.

As I reached the door, i noticed I started to get horny and hard again "Oh no... who is it? Who could it be??" Then as I opened the door stood the cashier from the ABDL Store smiling Menacingly at me.