Prologue

Y/n POV

I was watching encanto for the 5th time and it still makes me cry.

"I can't believe abuela Alma hated Mirabel for not having a gift!" I yelled.

Oh I'm sorry i haven't introduced myself, hi im y/n l/n and I'm 16 years old. I live with my mom, dad and three siblings which by the way are a pain.

My hobbies are reading and drawing but i mostly draw a lot.

Anyway when i screamed my little sister came into my room (image above).

"Y/n are you watching encanto again?" She asked me with an unimpressed look on her face.

"Yes i am, shut up" I replied, It was always like this I tried to get her to watch with me but she just wasn't interested.

"Well mom said to keep it down she's trying to watch her novelas" She said as she left my room.

I mumbled under my breath and kept watching the movie.

While i was watching it my favorite part came up, it was when Camilo turned into Dolores to get seconds.

I laughed a little 'God he's so cute' i thought, i know im 1 year older than him but hey a year isn't that much of a difference, right?

An hour has passed by now and it was time to go to bed because if i didn't my mom would come yell at me again.

'Imagine if i was in that world i wonder if i will get a gift' i thought to myself as i dozed off.

'Oh well' one last thought as i dozed off, but what i didn't know was the surprise that was gonna be waiting for me when i woke up.