The Madrigal family

Don't play the video til i give the signal ;)

Y/n POV

It's been about a week since the Madrigals took me in, and yes I do know I have a door which confused me greatly, but seeing Abuela Alma was okay with it so was I.

Anyway, we were getting everything ready for Mirabel's and I's gift ceremony tonight, and let me tell you the both of us were both were ecstatic.

"I can't believe you also got a door y/n! You see I told you we were meant to be bff's!" Mirabel smiled at me super excited for tonight.

"I know, I can't wait to see what your gift will be" I told her while getting my dress from the wardrobe, though I couldn't put it on by myself because of how small I am, but Julieta should be here any moment to dress us.

"And I can't wait to see yours either" She said while jumping on her bed.

"Alright Mirabel time to get you and y/n dressed up, your abuela wants to see you two before you both walk to your door" Julieta informed us as she walked in dressing Maribel in her dress.

"Okay mamá, we'll go see her after we get ready" Mirabel replied as Julieta finished changing her and went to me, put me on the bed and dressed me too.

"I can't believe my two baby's are getting their gift today, I'm so proud of you both" She said as she gave us both a hug and smothered us with kisses.

"Mamá! C'mon quit it we have to go see abuela now!" Giggled Mirabel as I giggled with her.

"Oh alright, go on now go see your abuela" she put us down and ushered us out of the room.

"See you later señora" I waved at Julieta and ran to Mirabel who was waiting for me in front of Abuelas door.

We both knocked on the door till we heard a faint "come in" and so we entered.

"Both of you I need you to close your eyes, can you do that for me?" Abuela asked us and we both nodded and closed our eyes.

I felt her pick me and Mirabel up and walked us to her bed and sat down.

"Abre los ojos, open your eyes" She told us and as we did we saw the miracle there in all it's glory.

"This is where our magic comes from?" Mirabel asked as I was still in awe of the candle.

"Mhm" answered Abuela "This candle holds the miracle given to our family"

"How did we get a miracle" Mirabel asked while I looked at abuela already knowing how but wanting to hear it in person.

And so Abuela started telling us the story "Long ago, when my three babies had just been born your abuelo Pedro and I were forced to flee our home... and though many joined us hoping to find a new home, we could not escape the dangers... and your abuelo was lost, but in our darkest moment we were given a miracle. The candle became a magical flame that could never go out" she told us and continued "And it blessed us with a refuge in which to live"