How do you save a miracle?

3rd person POV

As Mirabel continued to look closely at casita she saw it's tiles crack, she gasped as the cracks traveled higher and higher.

She quickly followed the cracks only to see them getting close to the candle and dimming it, the doors were also losing their light.

Mirabel looked worried and quickly ran to get her abuela and the rest of the family.

Y/n POV

I was standing enjoying the party but I also worried for Mirabel.

I didn't see but someone was behind me and they tapped my shoulder "Hola hermosa, care to dance?" They asked me, I turned around and found out it was Camilo.

I blushed at the nickname he gave me and responded "Of course Camilo" he took my hand and led me to where his family was dancing.

As I was dancing with him I heard Felix trying to get abuela to dance, I smiled and continued to dance with Camilo who was smirking at me.

"Hey, uh- tomorrow morning would you like to-" He got cut off by Mirabel who barged inside the room.

"The house is in danger! The house is in danger!" She exclaimed as she ran out of breath but she tried to explain what was going on.

Everyone looked at her worried as she continued "The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere, and the candle almost went out"

Everyone was shocked but I wasn't as I had already known this was gonna happen.

"Show me" Abuela spoke up as everyone started to follow her and Mirabel out of the room to the staircase.

As everyone drew closer outside the room nobody saw any cracks, but I believed Mirabel, I stood next to Isabella and watched as Mirabel looked in disbelief when the cracks were gone.

"What..." she shook her head as she looked around "No, no thats- the cracks were there!" She exclaimed trying to get people to believe her "they were everywhere, the house was in trouble the candle was..."

I saw Isabella roll her eyes and scoff at her while I looked at Mirabel with a gentle look.

"Abuela I promise-" Mirabel started but got cut off.

"That's enough" Abuela raised her hand at Mirabel so she wouldn't speak anymore and turned around "There is nothing wrong with la casa Madrigal! The magic is strong, and so are the drinks, please music!" Abuela reassured everyone clapping her hands as Agustin played the piano starting the music and Luisa carrying it. "A bailar! A bailar!"

As everyone started to go inside and go on with the rest of the party Julieta and I stayed and went with Mirabel.

In the kitchen Julieta was making arepas to cure Mirabel's cut hand.

"If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand" Mirabel told us as she sighed wanting someone to believe her. "I would never ruin Antonio's night, Is that really what you think" she asked Julieta.

"What I think was that today was very hard for you" she calmly told Mirabel as I was side hugging her to make her feel better.

"Its- a- ugh" Mirabel stuttered frustrated that Julieta didn't believe her. "I was looking out for the family, and I might not be super strong like Luisa, or effortlessly perfect like señorita perfect Isabella who's never even had a bad hair day, or draw and make things come to life, no offense y/n" she rambled apologizing for the last part.

"Don't worry about it" I smiled at her nudging her a bit.

"But- ugh, whatever" she finally gave up, sadness in her eyes wanting a gift like the rest of us.