(1) Oven Occurence

"Hey kid, KID!" He yelled as he pulled you out of the hot iron place. "How did you get there? And where are your parents?!" He analyzed out your blood stained burned face. It was supposed to be a regular assassination taking place at a pizzeria, but, you can't just leave a tiny 12 year old in a oven that is set on a hot degree can you? The blue curly haired man finally got close enough to grasp your shredded shirt and pull you out.
__________________________________________________________________________________

The cool air hit your bruised and flamed bottom, the man crouched down to your level to inspect your burnt face. God did it hurt. "Are you okay?" He asked you in a worried tone, you didn't answer him and instead you looked behind him and the sight you saw was gory and bloody. But the good about the scene was that your molesters and also captors were on the floor, eyes popping out of their sockets, intestines ripping out of their filthy stomachs. To be honest you would answer his question but you were to caught up by the scene behind him.

The man quickly caught onto what you were staring at, he asked you another question, "Why did they capture you?"That question was easier to answer because you actually knew the answer. You finally spoke "Be-Because, I was too eager.. atleast that's what they told me." You said in a hoarse and raspy voice. "Eager?" He was confused by your response, but whatever you didn't feel like explaining. "Well I have some questions for you, and so does my gang."

"It's about your captors."