(6) Resturant trip

This photo is funny cause I don't understand it💀💀 are they playing strip poker or sumth??

TW: Sexual harassment

Y/N POV

As I left Risottos room I remembered that Ghiaccio wanted to apologize to me. I already forgive him so I'll just wait. I headed for the living room where I was greeted by Pesci still sitting on the couch zoning out. "Mr. Pesci!" I exclaimed. He suddenly jolted up. "You scared me Y/N! What did you need babycakes?" He asked me.

"I still want this 'Self-Care' day to continue! Can we do something else? Pleaseeee!" I begged him. He sighed and nodded. "Get some decent clothes on, we can go to a restaurant. It's only 7PM." Pesci replied. "Thank you so much! Ill put on something pretty!" I can't wait to go! I've never been to a restaurant before. I know what they though.

(Timeskip 🐶🐶)

I finished getting ready. I took a good look at myself in the mirror before I left the bathroom. I went up to the living room where Pesci was. He was wearing what he always wears. "Do they always wear the same stuff?" I thought to myself. "Are you ready to go?" I nodded as we left the building.

"What restaurant are we going to?" I asked curiously. "We're going to a restaurant named 'Libeccio'". Pesci answered back. "Is it a good restaurant?" "I don't know, I only heard Prosciutto talk about it so I wanted to check it out." "Okay!" We soon arrived at the restaurant and walked it. The sweet aroma of the food hit my nose. It felt like heaven!

"Hello! Table for 2?" A waitress asked. "Yes please." Pesci responded. The waitress guided us to a table. We sat down and a waitress got our drinks we ordered and placed them out for us. Suddenly, I noticed what appears to be a 61 year old man smiling and staring at me with lust in his eyes. He had pale skin, a beard, and crooked yellow teeth.

He suddenly winked at me and gave me a suggestive grin. I felt uncomfortable and thankfully Pesci caught on, Pesci stared at the man to the point where the man looked uncomfortable. The man finally looked away with a frown. "Don't be afraid to tell us when these things happen. We will be sure to chase them off one way or another." Pesci comforted me.

We soon ordered our food. I ordered f/f and Pesci ordered squid pasta. The food was absolutely delicious. It was like taking out a bite of heaven and have it coated with sugar. Anyways. We left the restaurant when it got more dark outside. "Y/N, you seem tired, do you want to take a nap on our ride home?" Pesci asked suddenly. I shook my head no. In all honesty, I was exhausted but I still wanted to talk to him.

"If you say so. Also, that man who stared you down like you were some type of rival, I killed him." "Really? How!?" "I used my stand 'Beach Boy' do you want to see it?" "Yes please!" Suddenly, a fishing pole appeared in his right hand. I was shocked, "People can have fishing poles as stands?" I asked. Pesci just chuckled, "There are many different types of stands, some stands can be big, small, wide, thin. All types." Pesci replied.

"So what type do I have?" I asked, "Uh- we still need to find that out babycakes, Risotto is going to train with your stand so when the time comes, you'll find out." Pesci answered nervously I just nodded as he continued driving. "I have a question." I spoke up, "Yes?" "Why did you kill that man? Are you some assassin or something?" Pesci froze at the question.

"N-no I'm not, I killed that man because he likes kids in a bad way. Those type of people need to be executed." Pesci just replied. I felt like he wasn't telling the truth but I just stuck with his answer. We finally made it home and I went straight to the bathroom to put some night clothes on.

As I exited the bathroom a question popped up in my head. "Where will I sleep?" I don't want to bother anyone so I might as well sleep on the sofa. I looked at a the tv and the time said '9:57 PM' it's really late. I've never been up for this long. I think.. I plop down on the couch and doze off to bed.

"Hey, Y/N?" A sudden voice asked me. It was Ghiaccio! "Yes?" I wonder what he wanted so late at night! "U-Um, I just wanted to apologize for raising my voice at you, it was just in the heat of the moment." He apologized to me. "It's okay, I shouldn't have broke your tv..." "If you want, you can sleep in my room tonight."

"I forgive you Ghiaccio, and sure, I'll sleep in your room tonight. Just.. where?" I asked "you can sleep on my bed if you're comfortable with it." He responded. I had to think about it for a moment. They haven't done anything bad to me as long as I've been here... I don't see why not.

"O-Oh u-um sure! Just as long as you don't do anything.. bad to me." I responded nervously. "Ok then, let's get to bed, you look exhausted."

(Short Timeskip🧼🧼)

As we made it to Ghiaccios room I headed for his need and jumped on it. It was less comfortable than Pesci's but was still good enough, I passed out due to exhaustion. Finally this day is over.

Ghiaccio POV

I saw the exact moment that Y/N passed out. I sighed and picked her up, I got under the covers with her and layed her down, I finished my night routine and put on some night clothes. I got in the bed with her and held her as I dozed off to. I started to wonder.

"I wonder what it feels like to have a kid."

HELLO!! Sorry for not posting😅😅 my brother got covid also🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️