[𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥]

TW!: Cursing
Note: Read authors note if you want to but it is important 😻🤞

•○◁❆▷○•
"So, are you liking this vacation?"

Red Velvet leans on the door frame, looking at you while you were putting flowers on a vase. The flowers came from Sequoia (OC) who was closing her flower shop due to the winter season, she does have a knack for flowers.

"I love it actually!"

Both of you were in a hotel somewhere in the mountains for some alone time, just to recollect yourselves from all the shit you and Red had to do in (K/N), you look at the snow falling outside of the window. Red Velvet walks over to you and pats my head, he then kisses your forehead.

"Is anything wrong? You look tired."
"Ah, no. This is kind of like, my first time staying somewhere else that isn't from some noble. Just, kind of like, because of the you know... The shitty incident we had to go through to get here."

Red Velvet frowns, he goes behind you and hugs you.

"Sorry... About that again..."
"Ah, no. I'm fine."
"You sure?"
"Yes, yes. No need to worry, it wasn't really your fault... Probably."

He sighed and he puts his head on your shoulder, you pat his head in order to make him stop worrying.

"That was like, years or so ago, I already moved on. Can't believe all those things happened in a span of 2 months, that bullshit was crazy as hell."
"Mhm... I still had my long ass hair that time."
"Yep, I miss it."
"Same."
"Why did you cut it?"
"It was tangled and stuff, and I thought why not just cut it all."
"Oh."
"Oh yeah, Pastry and Lisianthus (OC) asked me if we could join them in skating, I'm pretty much sure you're gonna go."
"Yeah sure, I don't have anything better to do so why not have fun for now."
"Okay then, we'll start preparing."

You go upstairs to change your clothes, just doing stuff to get ready for later, while Red Velvet goes and gets ready too.

•○◁❆▷○•

A few moments later, you were already by the door. Red Velvet quickly goes down the stairs and walks up to you.

"Ready to go?"
"Yeah, want me to drive or, you want to impress me with your newly achieved driving skills?" You shoot a smirk at him and he sheepishly laughs.
"I'll drive, not to impress you though. Still not good but getting the hang of it, considering my cake arm."
"Okay then, let's go before we get late."

Red Velvet nods and opens the door for you, you walk towards the car and opened it. Red Velvet was behind you, so you gave him the keys to the car. You went inside while Red Velvet did so too. You both put seatbelts on and Red Velvet started the car.

"Just tell me if you need help."
"Sure."

•○◁❆▷○•

Both of you arrived at your destination, it was an entrance to some lake. Pastry and Lisianthus was at the entrance waiting for both of you. And it looks like Princess and Knight went with them too. You look at Red Velvet who was clearly happy about his improved driving skills, you held his hand and smiled at him.

"Good job! You're getting better and better."
"Thanks, glad to hear that."

You pat his head and walked outside the car, you see Pastry talking with Lisianthus and she looks at your direction. You waved at her, Lisianthus looks at you and waved as well.