𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Tw!!: Swearing
A/N:
I forgot this was a neutral reader book so like about Latte's clothes, she has pants and stuff, so the book might accidentally become a female reader one so bear with my short term memory 💀

•○◁♢▷○•

Your POV:

Me and Madeleine were almost fully healed but enough to be allowed to go to the cathedral, I was using Latte's old clothes and walked towards Madeleine's room to see how he's going. I see him in his casual clothes and not in his knight uniform and armor, it was weird seeing him like this since he always wore his armor as a token or a symbolism of his pride. Possibly he wasn't strong enough yet.

"Hey Mads, wearing casual clothes I see?" I lean towards the doorframe and shot a smirk at him.

"Hey N/N!! And yeah, wearing casual clothes today. Wasn't allowed to wear the armor since Espresso scolded me earlier when I tried to, telling me that I wasn't fully healed yet." He scratches the back of his head.

"I knew that you weren't able to lift it with your body, but damn, Espresso is getting closer with you. And same here, my leg isn't fully healed yet." I walk towards him and sat on his bed. "Also you never told me you had a manor in this kingdom." I lay on his bed while he sits next to me.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell a lot about this kingdom to you. Also, did you know that Espresso comes here often?" Madeleine chuckled and I sat back up... What does Espresso even do here?

"Madeleine." Espresso was at the door staring at both of us coldly, the tension in the air was getting stronger so I quickly stood up.

"Okay... Yeah yeah! we'll just... Uh, get ready.. You know..?" I nudged Madeleine's shoulder as he quickly stood up.

"YEAH! Yeah...!" Madeleine yanks my hand and pulls me out of the room while we both still felt Espresso's gaze on us, we both ran outside and exhaled when we both got out.

•○◁♢▷○•

All of us were nearing the cathedral and we see Pastry walking towards us, with someone, they had a violet kind of hair and didn't look like they were from the St. Pastry Order. But the thing on their hair signifies they were.

"Hello everyone. I'm glad you all healed quick enough for today, I did bring someone as you can see. This is Lisianthus." Pastry bows an introduces the purple haired cookie.

The cookie doesn't say anything and just bows, they looked pretty skeptical.

•○◁♢▷○•

Pastry and Lisianthus leads us inside the old cathedral and went somewhere behind the altar, it looked like a normal meeting room. Me and Madeleine went and sat on random spots while Latte and Espresso on the other side of the table. We all sat there in silence waiting for Pure Vanilla, then Lisianthus spoke up.

"Let's just start the meeting since I already talked to Pure Vanilla personally and he already knows what's happening, Pastry will give a brief summary on what's going on and what we will try to safely scout the tower, though this is just a scout, we will also try on what to do on how to turn off the oven that has been making cakes. We will try on getting out of trouble at the same time, after Pastry went to the tower it switched to defensive, so there will be more to look out for than before." She puts down a quick sketch of the towers floors and rooms, she probably has some weird photographic memory or she once scouted the tower alone. Later on Pastry started giving a summary.