Chapter 4 - Engagement

Arjun and Karthik's parents decided to have the engagement as an close affair only with the immediate family members. So just after the day of discussion about their marriage the elders of the family spoke to the priest and decided the engagement to be held in next two days and the marriage would be the weekend as it's an Auspicious day to get married.

The Day of Engagement :

Priya and Nithya were given the same room to get ready and Arjun and Karthik were given the same room to get ready.

Priya : Nithu what happened to you di. Today is the best day of our lives and this is the day you have been waiting for then why are you so sad. It hurts to see you like this di

Nithya : I am feeling nervous and I am not sure will he accept me. I am feeling like I am getting forecully married to him. Yes today was the day I was waiting for but it's not happening the way I wished. I always wanted to get married to Arjun when he loves me immensely and he should be happy to get married to me but today it's all in reverse I am getting married to him. He doesn't know anything about me and I know he is not happy with this marriage it's hurting me alot. Tears rolled down my cheeks and  I just hugged Priya anni(sister in law).

Priya : Nithu ma please don't cry na you are my strong baby. Just believe in God he knows what is right for you. We never imagined ur dad to tell you to get married to Arjun but he was the one who asked you to get married to Arjun. Everything is going to be fine just beleive it and don't worry about Arjun he will definitely fall in love with you.

Nithya : Hope so but I am still having the guilty feeling he has to sacrifice his acting career , his dream just to get married to me. MV : I am sorry for making you suffer but I promise you il make you go back to your dream Arjun and you will become a great actor and will not allow anyone to spoil it.

Priya and Karthik were superb happy that they are got engaged  but on the other end they were worried for there siblings. The both love there siblings more than anything and they wish for them is only happiness.

On the other end Arjun and Nithya were experiencing different emotions all together.  Arjun promised himself that whatever it is he can be friendly with Nithya but will not be able to fall in love with her because he was not sure that he will be able to give Nithya the place of the girl he loves.
He was so heartbroken that he lost both the love of his life, the girl whom he loved and the love for acting.

Finally the both couples got engaged .

Let's wait and watch what twists and turns  turns are awaiting them.

1) Will Arjun be able to love Nithya.
2)Who's the girl Arjun loves
3) How did Nithya fall in love with Arjun

Authors note : We always fight with our siblings for such petty matters but at the end all we wish for them is only happiness. We never accept that their life, their happiness matters to us more than our own happiness we can sacrifice anything for them but never want to accept it. The one of the most purest form of love is of siblings. To all the siblings out there let your brother or sister know how much you love for just once