Chapter 8- A New Start

The day dawned and it was a new day for the new couple. They are not ready for this but a new day brings new beginnings into our life.

Arjun woke up early and saw that he was hugging sree and sree was also hugging him by his waist and sleeping.

He just got startled by looking at there position and his lips automatically curved into a smile.

By then he noticed sree getting up. So he just pretended to fall asleep.

Sri got up and she was also startled by there position and smiled and tried to get up without distrubing Arjun.

She tried pushing him but she failed now she tried pushing him harder but he didn't move a inch so she thought of removing his hands from her but she missed her balance and her lips landed on his chest.

Arjun got shocked and opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight of sree closing her eyes due to shyness.

Arjun was so lost in sree's innocence and he inched closer to her. The minute his hot breath reached sree's neck. Shree jerked opened her eyes and started murmuring sorry sorry.

Arjun trance was broken by her continuous sorry's.

Arjun moved back and just left to the bathroom feeling embarassed by what he was about to do.

But sree felt very bad thinking that he is angry with her and he has thought that she is trying to get close to him.

Sree sat there on the bed so that she can clear the misunderstanding as he just ran to washroom and was waiting for him to comeback from the washroom.

Arjun Mv :
Aiyo Arjun what the hell is wrong with you. You know right the kiss she gave you was your mistake being awake you didn't let her move away from you and U were about to kiss her. But thank God she opened her eyes or else you would have ended up kissing her. Shit Arjun just control yourself and for god's sake remember you don't love sree and you love someone else and you are waiting only for her.

Arjun Mv : Arjun it's better you keep distance from her and stay in your limits. I don't even know what she is thinking about you now. I should just avoid any conversation with her now. I'll not be able to face her if she asks me anything why I behaved like that and I don't even have any answers for her questions as I am myself confused about all this.

Arjun Came out of the washroom and was going to get ready but sree came to speak with him. He clearly avoided her by asking her to get ready so that they can welcome his sister and her brother as it's already late and they might arrive anytime for maaru veedu.