Chapter 5 - Arjun's Happiness

Hello Reader's:
Kutty recap : Arjun is an aspiring actor looking for a breakthrough and Nithya is a graduate. Arjun's family decide to get Arjun and Priya married to Nithya and Karthik respectively. Like ponnu kuduthu ponnu edukaradhu. Nithya was very happy but our Arjun was very sad as he has leave his acting career for his sister happiness and get married to Nithya. Both the couples got engaged.

The Marriage was fixed within a week after the engagement and Arjun was going crazy and he is in a state where he couldn't enjoy his sister's engagement and wedding preparations because of the situation he was in. Nithya who was aware of Arjun's state requested Priya to speak with Arjun about his acting career and Priya was also feeling equally happy as well as guilty that her brother is getting married to the girl who loves her brother more than anyone in the world but his brother doesn't even know anything about her. But Priya was also guilty that she has put him in a situation where he was forced for this marriage. So Priya accepted Nithya's request and went to speak with Arjun.

Priya : Anna i am sorry enala than unaku inda nelama . But Nithya romba nalla ponnu please neyum kasta padadha and avalayum kasta padthadha.

Arjun : Illa da it's not ur fault ne edum guilty ya feel panadha. Enaku vartham iruku dha na en acting career ah vitutu na inda marriage panika ok solitan but i can't love her and I don't know what is all happening in life.

Priya : She hugged her brother and cried her heart out. Sorry anna enala dha enala dha. Ne kavala padha anna ne appa ta pesu unaku acting important nu sollu.

Engagement aiduchu ne unaku acting career ku appa ok sonna dha ne marriage panipa nu sollu anna. Appa inda marriage nadakum nu othuparu anna. Please anna na solradha sei anna

Arjun : Priya ma ena veladriya idu en life mattum illa un life um iruku da so I can't do this. Appa iduku othuka mataru na avara black mail panra nu nainparu. Please ma first ye en kita appa seriya pesuradhu illa. Ipo na poi avar kitta ninna avar ena mothama verthudu varu ma

Priya : Anna appa purijuparu please anna enakuga Ida mattum pannu please appa kita pesu.

Meanwhile :
As per Nithya's and Priya's plan .
Nithya took Kumar ( Arjun dad) to Arjun's room where Arjun and Priya where speaking. Arjun was not aware of this.

Arjun :
Priya ma please da vandam da na appa va iduku melayum kasta padutha virumbala ma. Na Nithya va marriage pannikaran and aduku aparam na edachu Vela pathukaran. Appa na namba business takeover pannaum nu dha nanaikuaru na adaya panran

Na en acting ah vituran en appa kaga avara na already romba kasta padthitan. Enaku na periya actor aganum nu dha en orey dream but ipo en family ah en dream ah nu oru situation la irukan so I choose you all above anything

Kumar : who was listening to all this felt very emotional and guilty that he always misunderstood his son. That he is so selfish and only thinks about him but never understood that his son can go to any extent for his family.

Arjun : After saying all this arjun turned to leave the room was shocked to his dad and mom at his room enterance.

Kumar : Without any other word he just hugged Arjun and started asking sorry. Sorry kutty na una purijukave illa.

Ena manichudu da appa una romba kasta padthitan. Ena manichudu.

Arjun : On the other hand arjun became very emotional he never expected this. Appa ena pa ivlo periya varta ellam soliringa nenga ena manichudinga pa na dha unaga kasta padthitan

Kumar : Illa pa nan dha una kasta padthitan. Una purinjukama. Inimey na unaku thadaiya iruka matan and ne un acting career ah yaar kagaum vidadha un sandosham dha pa en sandosham.

Arjun Mv : was beyond happy he was not able to understand how come his dad accepted for him to follow his passion but was so happy finally he doesn't have to sacrifice his dream but was confused if the bride's family will accept it or not.

Arjun : Appa romba thanks pa enala namba mudiyala nenga na en passion continue panna ok solitinga nu. Thank you so much pa.

Appa ana ponnu vitla Ida othupangala pa. Avangalaku edachu problem irukum pa neenga oru vartha avanga kita solidinga

Nithya's dad :
Who entered arjun house along with his wife and son heard everything and was very happy that his daughter is getting married to a gem. So he decided to break the tense situation and make it light so he spoke maplilla engalu mulu samadham nenga unga passion ah follow pannunga.

After hearing this Arjun was super happy that finally his dad has accepted for him to be an actor and the bonus was his in laws are also happy.

Nithya's Mv:
She was listening and watching all this by hiding somewhere nearby the room and was very happy with the turn of events and was beyond happy for her Arjun.

Hello Reader's:
I am back with a bang. Sorry I was not able to update for a very long time. As i was pregnant last year and now I am of a 7 month old baby boy. So I was busy all these days with my pregnancy and my baby.

Still it's difficult to manage my baby , family, everything and update the story. So I don't want keep u waiting . Hopefully il update regularly.

Missed you all. Please do vote and comment.

Note : This a kind of Fan fiction this story is about an life of an actor or
any person who's famous in any industry.

Changing The female lead name from Nithya to Sri Nithya as per request of a reader.

This book i completely my imagination.
I am an immature writer so please ignore typos and my Tamil typin is a bit weak so please adjust Karo🙏

Thank you 🙏