Chapter - 9 Maaru Veedu

As Arjun wanted to maintain distance from Sri he was just running away from sriand he himself didn't understand why was he behaving differently around her and he was not able to understand why was he even not thinking about the girl he loves for the past 5 years. He has been waiting to meet her once and confess his love for her but now he is married he just doesn't want to spoil sri's life as he loved someone else.

Now he starting feeling guilty that he was cheating on the girl he loves by showing interest towards Sri. He knows even it's a one sided love from his side. He always wanted to be with the girl as she was his support system in all these years of his struggle.

Arjun's thoughts came to an end when Sri told him that Karthik and Priya have come for maaru Veedu.

(Maaru Veedu is a ritual where the bride goes to her parents home after the marriage)

(So Priya and Nithya decide the will stay in there in laws to welcome there sister in law respectively. As Nithya Is priya's sister in law she stayed in Arjun's home to welcome Priya and will be back to her in laws tomorrow early morning before Nithya and arjun so that she can also welcome her Sister in law)

Everyone from Arjun's family was very happy to welcome their daughter and son-in-law.

Priya has happy to meet her family and Karthik was happy to meet his inlaws along with his sister.

Priya and Karthik were treated with mouth watering dishes and everyone enjoyed there time together but Arjun was just trying to find some excuses to stay away from Sri.

The day come to an end with a everyone chitcating and enjoying with each other except our Arjun he was in his own world trying to avoid Sri and not to get caught by his family.

The next day dawned and arjun got ready before sree could wake up and left the room.

Once Sri woke up she searched for Arjun in her room , bathroom and even in the balcony and he was no where to be found. He did the same last night he didn't come to there room till late night..

Sri 's Mv :
Ena Achu ivaruku he is avoiding me since yesterday morning after the incident is he feeling angry . I don't understand anything I have to sort this out soon.

Sri got ready by thinking how to speak with Arjun and was also happy to go to her home for maaru Veedu.

As it was already decided Priya and Karthik left early in the morning to welcome Arjun and Nithya.

Once came down to hall she saw Arjun coming from outside and he was ready.

Sri smiled seeing him but he just dint give any reaction.

Meanwhile Arjun's mom called both of them for breakfast and once the breakfast
was over both left for maaru Veedu.