Play Time

As we finished our finger paints, Sunny had picked his painting up and showed it to me. He smiled widely proud of his creation. Oh I should mention I decided to call him Sunny for short but he doesn't know that yet.

We cleaned up our mess and Sunny picked our stuff up and started to put them away. While he was out I picked up our drawings and hung them up on the string. I looked at them admiring our work and giggled to myself. So far tonight is going great! Before I knew it Sunny had grabbed my shoulders and yelled " BOO!" I jumped by this and held my chest.

"Sunny! You scared me!" I closed my eyes catching my breathe and sunny giggled but then stopped.
"What did you say?" He spoke in a calm confused tone. I haven't heard him spoke in such a time that it scared me.
"Ummm, I called you Sunny.." I forgot he didn't knew about his new nickname and panicked.
"Sunny huh." He paused and looked in the distance like he was pondering the name. Then he looked back at me and smiled " I LOVE IT! SUNNY SOUNDS SO NICE OF A NAME I LIKE IT VERY MUCH! Y/N MAKES THE BEST NAMES FOR SUNDROP !" He giggled to himself and and grinned happy. I smiled and walked up to him.
"Hmmm" I put my finger up to my cheek thinking up something.
"What is it y/n?" He tilted his head and I waved him over. To be exact down closer to my height. He squatted down and looked me in the eyes confused. I put my hand on his head and patted and rubbed his head. He became shocked and turned a light pink on his cheeks.

•"Awwww is someone enjoying this?" He looked away and nodded slightly.
-"....maybe.." he then started to pout a tiny bit.
•"why are you pouting Sunny? Do you not like it?" I started to take my hand away but he his eyes jolted towards me and moved his hands to stop mine. I looked at them and back at him. He was super pink maybe even a light red. Why does he look so cute this way...wait what am I saying he is a robot made for kids. Of course he is gonna be cute in someway. But why does he turn colors like humans do? Is it upgrade they put on them? I mean If they can cry then maybe they can actually feel......feelings?

As I was lost in thought Sunny had laid my hand on his head again and held it there. He stared into me the whole time looking for some hesitant or disapproval. But I wasn't paying attention to this at the moment. Still lost in thought and somehow during that time he had grabbed my hand with his other hand and put it on his head. I snapped out of it and giggled. It was silly yet cute. He put his hand onto my head and started to rub on it. While he let go of my other hand and brushed a loose hair out of my face. He smiled gently, this was his first real gentle smile to me like that.

He then poked my nose. "Boop!" He giggled at my shock and booped his back. Shook it off and laughed. "HOO HOO HOOOOOOO... YOUR IN FOR IT NOW!" He grabbed my side and started to tickle me. I squealed and started to howl laughing. I was falling over onto the ground and Sunny still continued to tickle. I reached for his sides to grab and tickle them but I couldn't reach. I panted trying to catch my breathe after laughing so hard. He giggled and did it more.
" Hehe SUNNY....I...CANT...BREATHE!!!" He laughed and stopped before I could do anything and I just layed there. Panting more while tears began to run down my cheeks from laughing so hard and asked for a hand. He nodded and picked me up. But he didn't pick me up the way I thought.

As I was asking for a hand he had picked me up bridal style and didn't put me down. He grinned and smiled. "Sunny what are you doing?" I asked using one hand to hold onto him as support.
" WELL  I CAN SEE YOUR GETTING TIRED! AND YOU SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP! YOU CAN USE MY ROOM SINCE ITS THE CLOSET AND MOST SAFE! WE CAN SPEND TIME UP THERE ALSO SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! I CAN PICK OUT A CARD OR BOARD GAME FOR US TO PLAY, HOW DOES THAT SOUND!?" He chirped, he stares smiling and swayed slightly.
"But I'm on duty tho." I hesitantly said rubbing the back of my head.
"OH DAVE IS ALRIGHT WITH THAT! WORKERS CAN SLEEP DEPENDING IF THEY WORK NIGHT SHIFT OR NOT AND YOU DO! IT DOENST HAVE TO BE LONG I PROMISE!"
"But what about you? Since we are alone wouldnt get lonely?" I asked worried. He looked at me
" DONT WORRY I WILL BE FINE AFTER ALL ILL JUST STAY WITH YOU!" He smiled looking down at me. I finally gave into his words and nodded. Walked to the tower and crouched jumping straight up into the air. I yelped holding you him for dear life as he had firm grip on me. " DONT WORRY I WONT DROP YOU! I WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE MY BEST FRIEND IS SAFE!" He chirped again and walked with me to the room and put me on  the bed. " NO ONE COMES UP HERE BUT ME SO YOU'LL BE FINE!" I sat on the bed and yawned for an odd reason. Sunny looked at me and smiled. " LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS TIRED AFTER ALL!" I stared at him all flustered and looked away. He giggled and grabbed a blanket that had many suns and moons on it. He nodded me to lay down and I did just that. He wrapped the blanket around me and tucked me in. To be honest I felt like a kid for sure. "Goodnight y/n." He chummed quietly and before he walked away I grabbed his arm and tugged on it. He looked back and tilted his head.
" you okay friend?" He spoke in a calm manner. I nodded and smiled looking at his eyes.
"You should sleep to, if you don't mind how about we sleep together." I asked hesitate on the request. His eyes widened and didn't say anything for a minute. As I assumed he would say no he smiled and nodded. " of course it's alright y/n!" He chimmed but more loudly. I scooted to the other side of the bed and he crawled into the bed and blanket and stared at me giggling. I realized our scenario and became red. He rubbed my head and pulled me into him. I flinched from the sullen movement but melted into it. For  reason he was warm and smelled of candy. As I focused on his scent I drifted out to sleep. Sunny just rubbed my head and back and layed his head down. Before I fully drifted I heard a light voice.

" goodnight, sunshine."

——————————————
——————————

Hey sorry for the late update I had gotten distracted and was working on some art for the story. I'll post one for each part of the story after this one to add some character to it. Hope you all have a wonderful night. Or how moon does it

" nighty niiiight~"