So it Goes

Holy shit!! What the hell is going on?!
My mind began to race I look at the knocked out gator on the ground. Heart racing as if it was running a marathon. The only thing I could see was the back of Sun. Who just stood there, looking at Monty with a very, stern stance. He turned his face towards me. Almost as if he was could, it felt like I could almost see the steam that left his mouth when he sighed out quiet yet hard. His fists were still balled up before he twists his wrist as if he was popping it. But what sent a chill down my spine  was his eyes. His eyes almost looked fogged over as he stared at what seemed the abyss.
I need to snap him out of this, quick!
A lump in my throat began to form, hard to swallow as if my body didn't want to do anything. But I knew I had to do something, anything. As long as I can calm Sunny down.

• " Sunny? What's going on? Why did you punch Monty?"

With that same look, he looked now at me. Into me, like nothing was there at all. But that didn't seem to last long for the fog began to clear it seemed. What used to be hollowness was replayed with the sky blue eyes from before. Rubbing his head and looking down at Monty.

-" Oh jeez! I didn't mean to lose my temper Sunshine..."

He crouched down to Monty and examined his face. I of course rushed over to help, but we didn't find any real damages besides his jaw dislocated. Sunny though scrunched his face up and yanked his jaw back with a pop sound. He got up helping me along the way and grabbed Monty by his shoulders.

-" He should be fine now, he will be sore when he wakes up but we should get him to his room to rest."

We started our way to his room in silence. Dropping him off in his room on the couch. I locked his room so he won't be disturbed and made our way back to the daycare. Sunny though on the way frowning.

• " Sunny? Are you alright?"

He chuckled with a sad smile.

- " I...I don't know what came over me...I was so frustrated and mad- no AnGrY!..at him,"

He holds his left shoulder while we still continue to walk.

-" I'll never forgive him. No matter how he is now it won't change what's been done. That is what makes me mad. Everyone forgives him except us. We won't."

He squeezed his shoulder and grits his teeth.

- " Sunshine, I care for you very much...in a way I don't understand. You're our dear friend weather Moon excepts it or not. I know Moon wants to protect you as much as I do I can feel it."

He holds his chest and we stop at the entrance of the daycare. He looks down to me.

-" Sunshine, will you be our friend for the long run? Can you stay by us?"

He leans down more and pulls me into a hug. Feeling what may have been his breathe as it tickled my shoulder. Sending a shiver up and down my back.

• " I will Sunny, I won't leave you guys either. I don't plan on doing that."

He pulls away and smiles bright and picks me up. Looking me into my eyes.

-" How wonderful~"

He almost sighs as he chuckles and takes us to the main center on the daycare. Closing and locking the doors as he sets me down on a foam piece.

• " Sunny? Why are you locking the doors?"

He turns back towards me and comes my way.

-" Don't worry Sunshine. It's to keep anyone from disturbing us for a while. The rest of today is supposed to be our day. So no one is allowed to enter the daycare let alone the play area we are in especially now."