Stroll On

The next day came strolling by and I was almost late for work. I didn't wake up till 10 and was rushing out the door at 11. By the time I got there it was 11:40, good thing though the kids were just slowly coming in. Since it was still very early and the daycare wasn't open till 12:15. I was thrilled though to start a new day finally with the kids and Sunny. Since this would be our real first day of work with the kids. I'm also interested in what Sunny does around them to say.

Walking into the daycare I could hear the settle daycare music in the background. It was soothing in a way you could say? I couldn't help but hum to it since it's been locked into my head for the past couple days. Towards the doors I end up at the door and open it. I didn't feel like sliding down the slide just at the moment so I went here instead. I was met though face to face with Sunny. Who's smile almost went ear to ear from it. I smile back and was met with a warm embrace.

- " I'm sorry Sunshine."

I was being hugged, pressed against his chest as he was bent down holding me.

-" Sunshine...do you forgive us?"

I look up and was met with a wary smile, Genuine but sad. My chest tighten at the sight.
What was that? Why does my chest feel...strange?
I smile back sweetly and put my forehead against his.

• " Sunny, I would never stay upset with you guys even if I was. But I wasn't and still aren't. I'll never stay mad at you guys, even if Moon can be a pain at times."

I giggle soft and he chuckles back and lets go.

-" Good then, then shall we get the daycare set up?"

I nod and we did just that, we get the craft table set up, the bean bags put out in the resting area and made sure things were organized. We were chitchatting the whole time. How Sunny was excited to see the kids and excited to see how well I would do. Like said before, I don't mind kids as long as they are well behaved. But that be asking for too much. I muttered in my head by this and rubbed my neck. All this bending down to such small tables surprisingly made my back ache. But it wasn't something I couldn't handle.

Looking to the side though I see Sunny skipping around making sure everything was in set stance.
Such a gentle soul.
I smile warmly at the sight of his excitement and giggle at my weirdness, getting back to work.

The daycare was officially open and the kids come in groups bit by bit. Each kid Eager, pulling their parents arm or hand telling them to hurry up. Parents either tired telling their kids to wait paternity or smiling at their angel of how excited they are.
How sweet.

-"Sunshine! Let's go and greet our friends!"
His rays spin and extend in and out excited as he waits impatiently for the kids to all come through. He looks at me with joyful eyes and smiles brightly.
Of course the kids all hurry to greet the playful Sun, parents telling their child in a hushed yell to be good and play nice. Kids laughing and giggling with cheesy smiles and surround the tall giddy Sun.

-" HELLO FRIENDS HELLO!! ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

He raises his hands up, waving them around with joy and laughs with them. Looking around the crowd.

-" Oh? WHAT'S THIS?! NEW FRIENDS TOO?!? OH! WHAT JOY! WHAT JOY!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!! WE HAVE SO MANY ACTIVITIES PLANNED TODAY JUST FOR YOU ALL!"
He raises his hand out showing off the areas that are set up for them. Doing so he careful and swiftly goes through the crowd and walks up to me.
-" THIS IS OUR NEW FRIEND WHO WILL BE HELPING US FOR TODAY KIDS! SO PLAY NICE AND LISTEN TO HER."
They begin to greet me and surround us. Saying hello and with impatient eyes, beg us to come and play. Of course they drag Sunny away and I to different sides of the daycare for the activities.